StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cash-Machine 12/27
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cash-machine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cash-Machine 12/27

Horrible attempt at the NBA last night and I think I will never try that again lol...sorry to all who followed me I lost just as much money as you did...

College Ball is back for us and we need to start rolling!

Northeastern +18.5 (-102)
Miami Ohio +5 (-118)

Old Post 12-27-06 08:21 PM
cash-machine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cash-machine Click here to Send cash-machine a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Four Horsemen

Was with you last night, will be again tonight..

Tough luck last night with a couple real close to the number, could have gone either way...

GLTU
FH

Old Post 12-27-06 08:49 PM
Four Horsemen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Four Horsemen Click here to Send Four Horsemen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvs209

i think ill bet against you since your always wrong

maybe all just tail you and bet the opposite id be 75% on the season. good luck and keep up the great work im riding you to the bank on opposites

Old Post 12-27-06 09:20 PM
dvs209 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvs209 Click here to Send dvs209 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cash-machine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dvs209...

lol here we go didnt take long for a loser to jump on my thread...

First of all, for your info my CBB record is 45-30 (+13.36 units) which is 60% if you do the math so I dont know how you would be 75% by fading me....

Second of all, I dont claim to be a great capper nor do I tell people to play my picks, it is completely up to you what you want to do with them....it really doesnt make a difference whether you are fading them because I will be playing them anyway and I don't pay attention to distrubances such as yourself...

you probably tailed me the last couple of days and lost and you are probabily pissed that you were stupid enough to follow me blindly because you have no skill at handicapping games and didnt bother to look over the games yourself...but thats okay

I don't understand the point of coming into someone's thread and talking **** to them...do you really have that much time on your hands?

go get a ******* life you loser and handicapp your own games...

Old Post 12-27-06 09:45 PM
cash-machine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cash-machine Click here to Send cash-machine a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cash-machine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Miss Valley State +10.5

Old Post 12-27-06 09:51 PM
dvs209

ya i tailed you lol.

i watched your picks youve been getting killed so for the last couple nights i bet against what ever you said and what do you know i won almost everygame. thanks and keep up the good work cash machine lol

Old Post 12-27-06 09:52 PM
dvs209 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvs209 Click here to Send dvs209 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cash-machine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

keed on fading if it makes you money..doesn't hurt me I only do this for fun

keep making your $5 bets and you'll get somewhere....

p.s. - I'm all over your "GUARANTEED WINNER"

Old Post 12-27-06 10:05 PM
JH_919

DVS

dude why dont you go back to wagerline and make your idiotic posts there.. stop wasting space and talking smack on someone elses thread. if you dont like cash-machine's plays then dont tail them.. hate morons like you

Old Post 12-27-06 10:10 PM
JH_919 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JH_919 Click here to Send JH_919 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvs209

actually

he came in to my thread first. check the times when posted. stating he was going to fade my first guarantee ever. thats fine an all but he knows that hes losing his ass and so do i. and good luck tonight. you know who i will be on. by the way this is the only forum ive ever posted on. and i do like cash machines plays just fade them and youll we happy i am :-]

Old Post 12-27-06 10:16 PM
JH_919

DVS

i wasn't being literal.. my point is that if you're going to make baseless accusations then go to wagerline where it seems to be the norm.. i enjoy reading the posts here because there's not that much of that nonsense here. so to see your posts is frustrating.. either contribute or shut up

Old Post 12-27-06 10:18 PM
JH_919 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JH_919 Click here to Send JH_919 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Goose98

Just ignore him cash-machine. Keep up the good work sir.

Old Post 12-27-06 10:19 PM
Goose98 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goose98 Click here to Send Goose98 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvs209

Listen

why dont you go into my post and tell cash machine the exact same thing. thanks and good day sir

Old Post 12-27-06 10:22 PM
cash-machine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Goose...

trust me, these jackasses dont bother me one bit...it's just funny...

DVS...

yea i went on your thread first because I love these people (yourself) that come in here and post these so-called "guaranteed winners"....its great fade material

and i dont understand that comment you made "he is losing his ass"

CBB: 45-30 +13.36
CFB: 1-2 -1.1
NBA: 1-3 -2.1

Overall: 47-35 (+10.16 units)

dont see how im losing my ass....im sorry you lost $15 dollars with my picks last night i know it means alot to you..and go ahead and you say you faded them because if you did you wouldve said something yesterday loser...stop embarrassing yourself

Old Post 12-27-06 10:26 PM
dvs209

thats fine

good luck tonight..

Old Post 12-27-06 10:29 PM
Goose98

To get back on topic, with these reverse line movement plays doesnt it scare you to make a play on say Northeastern at +18.5 (-102) b/c lets be honest, That is essentially +19 (-108) representing very little line movement. Plus I notice you post very early in the day and often times the lines wind up going back to where they started which means smart money came in later or close to gametime so the proper play is probely to lay off. Have you considered waiting closer to gametime to see if the line moves back up? Im just using Northeastern here as an example and will be on it with you for a small play seeing as just 11% are on northeastern with slight movement opposite. Just wanted to get your thoughts

Old Post 12-27-06 10:35 PM
Goose98 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goose98 Click here to Send Goose98 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Goose98

And more importantly, Stu Finers 500 dimer is going against Ohio!, guess you'll have to chalk up another loss (sarcasm included).

Old Post 12-27-06 10:52 PM
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CASH

I have tailed you many nights over the last 6 weeks and have been profitable. Thanks. You can tell winners and losers....you my friend= winner
I appreicate your work
BILL

Old Post 12-27-06 11:18 PM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cash-machine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Goose...

I dont only make plays based on line movement although that is what triggers the games I look at...

I also take into account PPG home/away shooting %'s, FT%, situations, strength of schedule..and whatever else I can find

For example i see Northeastern as 14-pt underdogs and based on the opening line (19) it gives me 5 points of value in my point of view...

Old Post 12-27-06 11:27 PM
dvs209

cash machine

ill just be honest i didnt bet on you nor against you , i was just pissed that you came on my posts talking **** about fading me.
Lets just let our results do the talking

Old Post 12-27-06 11:38 PM
cash-machine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i know you didnt bet with me or against me....

im jsut mad at the fact that you tried to lie and say you did to make yourself look good...

my post on your thread wasnt personal its just that i hate when poeple that dont post plays regularly and prove they can win consistently come in here and post a guaranteed play and end up making an innocent person who tails blindly lose a big amount of their bankroll...

Old Post 12-27-06 11:53 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: