StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturdays NBA plays (includes biggest NBA play to date)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
The Gush
Banned User

Saturdays NBA plays (includes biggest NBA play to date)

Looking at 2 so far including my biggest NBA wager to date:

Clippers/T-wolves (biggest NBA play to date)
Been following a trend with the T-wolves that dates back to last season. Twolves have lost second game of back to back nights S.U. 12 of the last 14 times this situation has occured including all 3 times this year. Tonight is the 4th time this season it has occured and the Twolves face a well rested Clippers team that hasnt played in 3 days. Staying with the trend and playing Clippers ML -140 risking 300.00/214.29

Bulls/Knicks
The Bulls have struggled on the road losing 6 in a row and 8 of 9. This game is just what the Bulls need to get back on track, not only do these 2 teams play tonight but they will meet again when Chicago returns home from there 7 game road trip on the 28th. The Bulls are 7-3 ATS last 10 when playing back to back games and are the better team here. Looking for them to break out of there slump tonight. Play Bulls -2

looking at one more may post later

NBA record
7-5-1 ATS/ML
17-7 O/U
2-4-1 teasers

Old Post 11-25-06 09:01 PM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wojo12212
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gush

Im tailing you on the Clippers. Im going with the Knicks, as I always do, tonight. I hate going against you...

Good luck
Wojo

Old Post 11-25-06 09:32 PM
wojo12212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wojo12212 Click here to Send wojo12212 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Clippers play looks good

Don't know if you've been reading about my writeups on the Bulls and their 'circus trip'. They've been 0-6 this year and with exception of 3-3 last year, they've gone 1-44 since 99 straight up on this trip! I think today is a good day to buck that trend since they are playing the Knicks. I'll be tailing on both.

Duckman

Old Post 11-25-06 09:45 PM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

added play

76ers/Cavs
Iverson had his biggest game of the season last night and Lebron and the Cavs choked in the second half last night and lost. Both these teams are playing there third game in four nights. I have this game Cavs 93 Sixers 89 so... Play 76ers/Cavs under 190.5

GL tonight

Old Post 11-26-06 12:28 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

results and record

Clippers ML (loser) I think im gonna be sick, 15 pts in the 4th qtr and outscored by 20 in the 4th. Fricken pathetic effort by these overpaid non hussling assholes.

Bulls -2 (winner)

76ers/Cavs under 190.5 (loser)

NBA record
8-6-1 ATS/ML
17-8 O/U
2-4-1 teasers

Old Post 11-26-06 04:28 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: