StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wish All A Happy Thanksgiving
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wish All A Happy Thanksgiving

Cant Ad to everyones tred ......
Just wanted to say that i am thankfull to be a member here........
EVERYONE here have helped me make money ......Thanks Again
As Always gl ..........

Old Post 11-23-06 05:19 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

douglas

hope you're having a happy thanksgiving. thanks you for all your work, i for one appreciate it
GL

Old Post 11-23-06 05:33 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

To you and your family as well

I enjoy reading your posts.

Old Post 11-23-06 05:46 PM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
steveko
FoxDen Hall of Famer

douglas

back at ya happy thanksgiving

Old Post 11-23-06 05:49 PM
steveko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveko Click here to Send steveko a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

I too would like to say thank you to all the Den, and the Statfox staff as well. This site has become a place I am quite fond of, and this is because you, the members and staff. Today I am at my folks house, enjoying the day with my parents, grandmother, and my girlfriend. I went out and saw old friends last night, and am enjoying the 2nd day off of 5 in a row. The longest break I have had from work in about 5 years. Although my older brothers can not be here today, I thank them for their service to our country, and look forward to their safe return home from deployment. I want to thank my fraternity brother John, who is halfway thru his second tour in Iraq ( 1 in Afganastan as well). I want to thank all service men and woman, as well as their loved ones who sacrifice for others. Your courage and bravery are second to none. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday, it brings together many elements that I truely enjoy. Family, food, and football. There is not the stress level that can be associated with other holidays. To be able to be at home and reflect on life is truely a gift, one that I feel so very grateful to enjoy today. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and truely enjoy the people you are with. Things is this life can change so quickly, take a moment to appreciate what you have, and what you have gone through to get here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Chico

Old Post 11-23-06 05:56 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Thehorsemen2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

douglas.............

Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Family.......

Don't eat so much Turkey......and don't forget the Nap !! lol

Thehorsemen2

Old Post 11-23-06 06:02 PM
Thehorsemen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thehorsemen2 Click here to Send Thehorsemen2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: