StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Playing Toronto For Shadow9!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Playing Toronto For Shadow9!

Toronto +135 1 unit.

Old Post 10-05-06 01:19 AM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

74.6% of public bet on Ottowa.

Lippsman says ruff ruff

Old Post 10-05-06 01:22 AM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ram426

toronto

I think you have a good shot at this one.I am on them also.
Ottawa lost Charro and Havolick you just can't do that and contend in the East. Toronto is not the best team in the East but they are tough at home and it's opening night. The Leafs have plenty of experience in veterans Mats Sundin, Darcy Tucker, Bryan McCabe and Tomas Kaberle as well as acquisitions in forward Michael Peca and defensemen Pavel Kubina and Hal Gill. If Peca can play for the Leafs the way he did in the playoffs then Toronto should be solid. Toronto JUST missed the playoffs last year and should be improved this year. With the loss of Charro the Senators will be weak on defense. I have a slight lean on Toronto tonight.

Old Post 10-05-06 01:40 AM
ram426 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ram426 Click here to Send ram426 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mattk
FoxDen Hall of Famer

az

"Let's get'er done."

Old Post 10-05-06 02:02 AM
mattk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattk Click here to Send mattk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
highrize
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I disagree

Kubina is suspended so he's not playing and I don't trust Raycroft. Chara is a big loss but the leafs can't hang with the Sens

Good Luck Everybody

Old Post 10-05-06 02:06 AM
highrize is offline Click Here to See the Profile for highrize Click here to Send highrize a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My play tonight wasn't about winning.

Old Post 10-05-06 02:14 AM
smgolfvienna

AZ...you gotta lot a heart...GL

Old Post 10-05-06 02:59 AM
smgolfvienna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smgolfvienna Click here to Send smgolfvienna a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: