StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Gonzaga anyone?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

Gonzaga anyone?

i feel the line is finally right any feedback

Old Post 03-17-06 02:06 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Right Hook
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Im riding the fence. The last few games it seemed like the zags could not win by much. Interested in other opinions though.

70% of the public is on Gonzaga

Old Post 03-17-06 02:12 AM
Right Hook is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Right Hook Click here to Send Right Hook a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Right Hook
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Line just went from -5.5 to -5 with everybody on them?? %-[

Old Post 03-17-06 02:20 AM
Right Hook is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Right Hook Click here to Send Right Hook a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

Sharp money just pounded Xaxier.

Looks like Gonzaga is a losing proposition.

"Don't give up. . .Don't Ever Give Up!" --Jimmy Valvano

Old Post 03-17-06 02:22 AM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

as i posted @11am in players contest

zags is my top play.

DJ

Old Post 03-17-06 02:35 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

DJ

i feel that they've had high lines all year & that they have adjusted them finally , easy to say with the game started
GL

Old Post 03-17-06 02:39 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

Gonzaga = Loss

Based on the late line movement, it's not even worth watching the Gonzaga game. Consider it a loss; heck, they're losing by 4 and don't expect them to cover. . .or even win the game for that matter.

I'm chalking my Gonzaga pick up as a loss already.

"Don't give up. . .Don't Ever Give Up!" --Jimmy Valvano

Old Post 03-17-06 02:56 AM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Right Hook
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow.. One basket that they just gave them. Someone knew something.

Old Post 03-17-06 05:08 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: