StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Would anyone be interested in...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Dexter

Would anyone be interested in...

..sharing picks from oddsboard.com? Me and a couple of other friends are particuallry interested in OB Consensus picks, where they are hitting over 65%.

Check oddsboard.com and if you are interested you can Pm me or contact me at:

torin2@gawab.com

Old Post 02-08-06 06:40 PM
Dexter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dexter Click here to Send Dexter a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KJensen

Be careful with them. They seem to be the same people that run a heck of a lot of other sites exacly the same. All their services run the same scripts, fake tipsters (do a search for them on google) and all are proofed by handicappingpolice. I was once a member of atsbets.com, and as you see its one of their sites. They hide their domains via proxy service, but do a trace on their domain and all point to the same hostingcompany.

Old Post 02-08-06 06:57 PM
KJensen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJensen Click here to Send KJensen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dexter

I've done that already. Many seem to think that all of the sites are owned by 1 owner when in fact, they all use the same site designer, nothing else.

The most important thing is that their records are genuine..

Old Post 02-08-06 07:02 PM
Dexter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dexter Click here to Send Dexter a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KJensen

do you find it random that all the same services

a) are hosted by the same company
b) no one has never heard of the tipsters
c) are proofed by the same company also hosted at the same company
d) charge about the same and deliver the picks are the same time

ask for the number to call one of their tipsters, they won't let you.. but they will let you email him.. check the ip's and compare..

what tipped me off after a loosing month spending a lot of money was a chat I had with the guy behind vegasexperts, they checked with their sources and the tipsters are just not around.. when they claim that their tipsters have been betting for 15-20 years and no-one has ever heard of them and no refs on searchengines, nah...

Old Post 02-08-06 07:10 PM
KJensen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJensen Click here to Send KJensen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dexter

I've found Jimmy Toliver from atsbets.com listed on a intelius.com and that he's 40 years old..

Also Gerald "Puss" Williamson from betsheet.com is also listed at intelius.com, and he lives in Florida.

Aren't vegasxperts huge scammers anyway?

Old Post 02-08-06 07:18 PM
Dexter

Also there is no one that can prove that their records aren't genuine.

That's because they don't fake with their records

Old Post 02-08-06 07:21 PM
KJensen

you seem to have made up your mind so good luck :)

Old Post 02-08-06 07:27 PM
Dexter

Well I've bought picks from oddsboard.com before, but they are just too pricey..so I'd like to split the price of the picks with someone interested..

Old Post 02-08-06 07:32 PM
Dexter

Bump

Anyone interested..?

Old Post 02-09-06 05:58 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: