StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wednesday NBA....
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Champion Plays

Wednesday NBA....

8.05pm ET
Boston Celtics @ New Orleans Hornets

Recommended Play: UNDER 192 -108

Good luck
Mike Thomas
Champion Plays

Old Post 12-07-05 04:34 PM
Champion Plays is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Champion Plays Edit post   Report post
eels
FoxDen Hall of Famer

When you say Boston/New Orleans under 192...is the play "under" or "under 192"?

I am seeing 191...should I avoid this play?

Please be patient...I'm new at this. Thanks.

Old Post 12-07-05 08:45 PM
eels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eels Click here to Send eels a Private Message Edit post   Report post
r.a.
FoxDen Hall of Famer

He never responds to questions and also never gives analysis for his play. He is a tout and wants you to pay him for his service.
His play means under 192 or above and not 191.

Old Post 12-07-05 09:05 PM
r.a. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for r.a. Click here to Send r.a. a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eels
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks r.a.

I've noticed his last few picks have hit so I'm interested in playing this game.

Old Post 12-07-05 11:26 PM
eels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eels Click here to Send eels a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ad4456ito

i have followed him since nov 1st and he was 20-15-1 in that stretch (57%). i did some research and went back as far as sep 17 and his accum is 26-20-1 (57%). In that span, he hasn't lost more than 4 in a row and hasn't won more than 4 in a row. Currently, he is on an 11-3 (79%) run since nov 23rd. just some info for you guys. I'm not promoting this guy, but r.a., why are you down on him? In the time span i've mentioned, he hasn't promoted himself one time. just wondering, not trying to get into a ****ing contest with ya.....

Old Post 12-08-05 12:12 AM
ad4456ito is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ad4456ito Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have some experience with Champion PLays....they are pretty solid.

And their free plays hitting at 57% are fairly good....when you consider they are free.

Dog

Old Post 12-08-05 12:27 AM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm already on the 1st qtr. under 48. Looking for the total around 44.

Now I like it a little more.

Old Post 12-08-05 12:34 AM
skeeterb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterb Click here to Send skeeterb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
r.a.
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not down on him its just that there is a place in the cappers forum for his plays. The normal dialog here includes anlaysis and he never provides any - glad his free picks are doing well.

Old Post 12-08-05 12:37 AM
r.a. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for r.a. Click here to Send r.a. a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: