StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tuesday's TOP STAR SYSTEM play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox Rich

Tuesday's TOP STAR SYSTEM play

It's no secret that the Detroit Tigers are bad. Really bad. And they will probably be involved in many of 'Nicks' system games in the next few weeks.

So instead of trying to tip-toe around this fact, we are fine with you openly discussing all of the games on the schedule including the TOP STAR SYSTEM play.

We'll try this for a while and see how everything goes. This is, after all, an open forum and we want people to be able to freely share their ideas and help each other win.

--------------

But please remember guys, we don't endorse the TOP STAR SYSTEM as a StatFox play. Yes, it's been successful and we're thrilled many of you are winning with it. But it is still just one way of utilizing the FoxSheets. It shouldn't be the only way.

We hope many more similar strategies are discovered for all sports. And as we all share our ideas, I'm confident additional winning systems will be revealed. And we'll all be better off for it.

Good luck everybody.

Rich

Old Post 04-22-03 07:36 AM
StatFox Rich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Rich Edit post   Report post
larrymaze

Amen

Old Post 04-22-03 07:40 AM
larrymaze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larrymaze Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Rich... you're right on. If you pay attention to this board you can tell who the top play is even without anybody coming out and saying it.

The lurkers will lurk. So be it.

I'm not worried about them. Its my bankroll that matters to me.

Old Post 04-22-03 07:44 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

After looking at the morning update... it looks like it is indeed Oakland as the top play today.... +84 Stars and almost a 5 run advantage on the Estimator.

We'll see how much it changes with the next update. I don't suspect any other team will have a bigger advantage.

Maybe we should discuss the 2nd highest star play. Any thoughts?

Old Post 04-22-03 02:38 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pete

Philly at +19.

I am not sure about this one. I think there may be value in CO but only and I mean ONLY thing keeping me leaning towards Philly is Meyers. He is a much better pitcher than Oliver.

After the starters go, if it is close I think CO's pen will do a better job in shutting Philly down than vise versa.

CO has a better hitting team in these situations.

hmmm,haaa, kind of on the fence here........can anyone push me to one side??

Old Post 04-22-03 02:56 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: