StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA SATURDAY
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lt7817

NBA SATURDAY

We only have one game tomorrow, so the guy will only give two plays. That means 1 right, 1 wrong. So, I'll need help from you all. I'll play really small tomorrow. I was trying to play second half on PHO, but my local bookie didn't let me for some reason. Oh well, that's life. Can't greedy. For tomorrow, this guy will probably give 1 right and 2 wrong in baseball. I'm not good at baseball at all. In fact, I don't know how to play baseball. So, it's going to be on you all. I just know how to analyze the plays, no clue about any team any player whatsoever in every sports including basketball. So, thank you for reading my plays.

LT

Old Post 05-14-05 06:09 AM
lt7817 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lt7817 Click here to Send lt7817 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nice W on PHX 2H

Thanks again.

Old Post 05-14-05 06:24 AM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Saturday

Miami open -5.5 ... moved down 2 pts, now Miami -3.5

Miami for this situation almost exact copy last game's 25 mins b4 tip off situation. Joe Public are on Wash bandwagon, moved the line 2 pts. Will the books lose that much Wash 2 pts load-ups? I don't think so. Most likely I play Miami if it still the case tomorrow.

Old Post 05-14-05 06:31 AM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BobbyBraveheart

Yeah I like Miami to complete the sweep tonight. Just going to wait and wait for that line to keep dropping.

I wish I could have got in on phoenix with you guys last night but my flippin internet went down in the middle of the detroit game and didn't come back up until this morning. I was going to take the over phoenix 220.5 and Phoenix +2.........but of course I couldn't since my internet wasnt working!!! ****ing friday the 13th strikes again

Old Post 05-14-05 03:19 PM
BobbyBraveheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BobbyBraveheart Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: