StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Red Sox
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Red Sox

Guys, I LOVE the Red Sox today!

Play Boston here.

Old Post 03-31-03 11:56 PM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Is this a moneyline play? LOL

Old Post 03-31-03 11:56 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Baseball

The only sport in this forum that I wont be rediculed for..........LOL

Old Post 04-01-03 12:00 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

Oh wow, boston with Martinez vs. TB. There's a gutsy bet

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old Post 04-01-03 12:07 AM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
Razor
StatFox Hall of Famer

GP. I like Boston too. They probably will win. I just don't like paying -290 on the road. Regardless of how bad Tampa is, there is just too much parity in baseball to pay that kind of money. Think of it this way. If they played this game 4 times, Boston would have to win 3 of those games just to break even. In my opinion, risk/reward does not justify this wager.

Old Post 04-01-03 12:10 AM
Razor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Razor Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ya'll can disregard my posts

Totally sick of the negativity...................For all you horsesrearends that think that wagering is a measure of your testosterone count.............BLOW ME

You bet the way you want and Ill bet the way I want..............If you dont like it then stay away from my posts...........Get this fact DEEP in your heads.............I play ALOT of HEAVY favorites and I make THOUSANDS of dollars EVERY year at this game.

Play what you want and leave everyone to their own devises.

Your theories are so insane.................You mean to tell me that the only wagers that are worth merit are the ones where you actually need to GAMBLE on the outcome..............I think not....Ill take the limited risk but heavily dollared-risked bets ALL DAY LONG

IN CLOSING................STAY AWAY FROM MY PLAYS IF YOUR ALLERGIC TO MONEY!!!!

Old Post 04-01-03 12:32 AM
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

.....or welfare cheques

Old Post 04-01-03 12:33 AM
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey "CLASSY JAZZY BOY BLUE"

Why are you so fascinated by my posts?

Ive never seen a welfare check...LOL...not sure what you meant by that crack so forgive me if I dont chuckle.

I make REAL MONEY at this game and unlike you (HAIRBALL) I play with real amounts .

I bet the way I want and do well..............so take your negative self and go to somebody elses post.

Im going to be playing HEAVY favorites long after you have dug yourself holes to big to crawl out of BOY.

Old Post 04-01-03 12:37 AM
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

and i bet you live in a mansion on top of hill and drive a Porshe right...lol

If you ever went to a real sports handicapping board you would be clobbered by real cappers who actually know what they're talking about.

Old Post 04-01-03 12:40 AM
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

exactly....

geez I thought the new message board was supposed to repel the fodders away, unfortunately it didn't.

Old Post 04-01-03 01:03 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Welcome back to the real Golfpro.

Now that is the real Golfpro that I knew before, that won with a certain style. If someone doesn't like your plays, just keep on winning, like you do. You can keep showing them up and keep making the buckos on top of it. Way to go PRO. I bet you feel better now that that olive branch is out of your backside. Have a great winning season.

Old Post 04-01-03 01:09 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

smootch...smootch....smootch

Old Post 04-01-03 01:11 AM
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Im bach Rag......And by the way CJB

Its Porsche..............and I sold my Carrera when I got married 2 years ago. I now have a SLS.

Ive been to REAL sites and am there still..........check it out Im the one with all the threads....LOL

Furthermore..............You are obviously impressed with struggling cappers hoping to be 55% in the long haul......You remind me of the degenerates my father and I used to laugh at.."The one guy says to the other guy as they walk into the track......."Ernie, I sure hope I break even tonight.......I need the money"

You and the rest of these ***s in here are on sometrip...........LOL

Dont read my post and CERTAINLY dont play my plays.....JUST KEEP FADING ME AND YOU BE JUST FINE.

For the record RAZOR...........I wasnt capping on you persay as much as I was directing it towards jazzyboyblue........But if you got offended.........BLOW ME................AND FOR THAT MATTER.....YA'LL CAN COLLECTIVELY BLOW ME.....lol

Old Post 04-01-03 01:25 AM
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

GP, you wouldn't happen to be the Greek guy from the old boards would you?

Old Post 04-01-03 01:26 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Golf Pro's IS BACK

And he is going to kick some books butt. Speaking of butt somebodys got a thing for Greeks here? GP we are giong to have a kick ass season. Welcome back Bro.

Old Post 04-01-03 01:35 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
J-Rock

Only one guy gets all the threads and he's in the trailer park...so GET LIQUID!!!!

Old Post 04-01-03 02:10 AM
J-Rock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-Rock Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

It was a joke CROMAGNON MAN

HEY ROCK....GO BACK TO THE ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER AND JUMP SOMEONE ELSES POST.

YOU WONT HAVE ANY TROUBLE FITTING IN THIS ASYLUM

Old Post 04-01-03 02:18 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: