StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 2015 Survivor Pool
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2015 Survivor Pool

There are already several Statfox members who have joined in prior years that should have got e-mail invites, for everyone else, here's the info. Feel free to forward to anyone you'd like.

It's $20 per entry, you can do as many as you'd like. We had 62 people last year, 15 more than the year before, hoping it continues to grow a little more this year. With that in mind, I'll offer the incentive again to recruit. For anyone that gets 5 new people to join, I'll give you a free entry. My PayPal account got a hold put on it last year due to collecting payments for the pool, so this year, you need to send payment via cash or check to

Chris Winship, 88 Virginia Lane, Tolland, CT 06084

The rules are simple. Pick 1 team each week to win. If they WIN, you advance. If they tie or lose, you're eliminated. Once you've used a team, you can not use them again. If there are multiple people
who make it to week 15, they will be required to pick 2 teams per week until the playoffs start. During the playoffs, people will be required to pick the winners of each game. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

1. Register as a user at http://www.poolhost.com.
When registering, you will choose a personal username and
provide your e-mail address. When you click Join,
PoolHost.com will send you an e-mail with a password to
login to the site.

2. Login to PoolHost.com with the username you chose and the
password sent to you.

3. Go to the 'Pool Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private
Pool'.

4. Choose Pro Football Pick'em.

5. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and the
Pool Password.
For the Pool ID type: Try2Survive2015
For the Pool Password type: NYG2015

Old Post 08-12-15 05:25 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Chris. I just signed up and will send you $$$ next week.

Old Post 08-22-15 01:10 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Awesome, we've got a decent start including a couple new faces. People usually wait until the last second to sign up, would love to get up to 75 this year.

Old Post 08-24-15 05:15 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Money sent today, Thanks Chris

Old Post 08-31-15 03:47 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sending money today

Herbie

Old Post 09-02-15 04:55 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks guys, got them both. Up to 45 and hoping or a lot of last minute people next week like usual: we've got 10+ new people this year, so still hoping to get more guys in than last year (62)

Old Post 09-05-15 05:10 PM
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Did you receive my cash?

Old Post 09-05-15 05:54 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes sir, you're all set

Old Post 09-05-15 05:58 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: