StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Puke
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Puke

I wonder how many people who bet on pats broke their tv when it was second and goal from inside the 1 yard line and missed the most unlikely ending to any football game ever played. I yelled NO before he even threw the ball.

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 02-02-15 04:27 AM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i loved it to death.

Old Post 02-02-15 06:12 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

and so it goes .......

nobody knows what the **** is supposed to happen only what u think will happen. we have all been doing this a long time. if u were dumb enough to bet your life savings on this one game then u r a fool if u bet like a normal person would bet then u shake it off and bet the next game. im mad I was wrong but I live to bet another day. that's the point long term success.

Old Post 02-02-15 07:00 AM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah I really shouldn't complain, I had a good season. Ive been doing this 12 years and other than the Ravens a couple years ago, I can't remember any other super bowl I had money on. Seriously though, what an unbelievable loss. Let's throw the ball from the 1 yard line...

Old Post 02-02-15 03:12 PM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: