StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Denver at Seattle
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Denver at Seattle

Hope everyone here is doing well!
I haven t posted here a long time.
I think last time was Japan vs S Korea soccer game. S korea won as underdog and mucho money in their bank account lol
Money and dodging army draft as motivation was golden.

Anyhow i really like this game s total.
Media is hyping this game up but for Seattle the superbowl winner , it s just another out of conference game.
And for Denver, only way to fix that sour taste of losing superbowl is to win superbowl and they know it.
But two things came together for this game.

First, Seattle is coming off the game that Defense allowed 30 points!
After reading all the players and coaches quote, those 12 missed tackles, 10 of 17 3rd down conversion, not being ready for trick plays etc won t happen vs Denver plus Denver runs similar offense.
It is kind of wake up call for that defense.
So you can expect max effort from already great Defense .

Second, After Denver losing against Seattle in superbowl, John Elway/John fox blew up their defense.
They brought in DeMarcus Ware, T.J. Ward, Aqib Talib and Marvin Austin, Then, They welcome backed Von Miller, Chris Harris Jr., Derek Wolfe and Rahim Moore returning from injuries that sidelined them for the Super Bowl.
First two games , Defense was so so and it s not what Jack Del Rio s liking i m sure.
Both games defense played well though for first three quarters allowing 10 points each game but 4th quarter they let them come back in the game. Still they did make important stops and won both games.
It s safe to say the reason they revamped defense was mostly they were disappointed of superbowl performance.
For that i feel Denver Defense will be looking to make amends and not let seattle score 27 points (16 was from ST and Defense)like last time.
I think this game is going to be low scoring slug festival .

Under 48.5 2 units
and a half unit Under 42.5 +175

Good Luck!!

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 09-20-14 01:54 PM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
msudogs

good to see you & thanks, don't be a stranger
GL

Old Post 09-20-14 03:23 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

agreed

i think sea def rips the old guy just like last feb and den new additions on def should make a difference.

Old Post 09-20-14 03:33 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks, I m checking your ncaa bb totals from time to time, msudogs!

Lets get this , ronnie111!
GL

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 09-21-14 10:25 AM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks for this.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 09-21-14 03:40 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It could ve been better but i take it.
Manning with 59 seconds left , no timeout..
He still got it and ruined my alternate bet. What a game!

Under 48.5 2 units Winner
and a half unit Under 42.5 +175 loser

+1.5 unit.

See you guys next time!!

Buddha

Old Post 09-22-14 02:09 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice to see you again westghost and nice call!

Old Post 09-22-14 02:11 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: