StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 2014 MLB Season Total wins per team Futures
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Net365Sports

2014 MLB Season Total wins per team Futures

#1 Best bet ( Boston Red Sox )
o/87.5 -125
Boston again will be in the mid 90's, at low they will hit 91-92. great number for a 2 unit future wager

#2 As solid as #1)(Cleveland Indians) o/80.5 -150 2 units
This squad will not miss a beat this season. love this total. I expect nothing less than 88 wins ,but could easily see them popping out 90+ again

#3 L.A.A o/86.5 -115
This team is going to come together and be what we expected the past 2 seasons. 95 wins 2 units

#4 Cards o/90.5 -135 Really this should or could be right up with #1
94-97 wins for sure

the rest are all 1 units

#5 ( Pirates u/83.5 -105 )
I hate to down on these guys- I've enjoyed seeing them and cheered them on last yr. But once again the powers to be fuged this season up prior to starting.
I don't see this rotation making waves this year. Maybe 45 wins combined. Relief possibly 15 and bats getting them 15 wins that saved a lousy rotation. i loved the way the Pirates have built up the past couple years and have enjoyed their success,but reality is coming back to Pittsburgh and it's a shame that with a Payroll a bit more than last year that they didn't raise the bar a tad more a solidify the rotation. Idiots
If they crack 80 wins I'll be surprised. The NL Central is going to be very tight again and the Pirates are going to be losing games that they should be winning had they got that extra arm or kept Burnett. a lot of fans have mixed feelings on AJ, but he is solid and has a lot in the tank. Do you have faith that Liriano can produce again as he did last year? Wandy is a proven 9-10 game winner with quality starts -i give him 9 tops- Liriano 14

#6 Nats u/89.5 +105
#7 Seattle u/81.5 -115
#8 Twins o/ 70.5 -105
#9 Giants u/86.5 -125
#10 Reds o/ 83.5 -130 ( worthy of 2 units, but worried about Dustys departure. Pathetic move on the Reds big wigs. the man got the team moving ahead nicely. yes we saw early departures and his playoff record was a bit shabby ,but as they say -
Rome took time to build. He had the team rolling. Brought in great pitching that didn't kill the payroll and did a fantastic job a getting the team to play as a team and establish a great identity. The trend of changing hands in baseball is starting to catch up with the NFL, but still below the NBA's quick fire the coach it's his fault routine. It's a shame. i believe with Dusty the reds had their best shot. They just turned a nice gel into a cheap mouse.

Unfortunately I have to leave my Tigers outta this. We know they are more than capable of hitting the total of 89.5 this year but Leyland out and Ausmus in may have ****ty affects. Tho I believe in Brad and do think he will be a fantastic skipper. we all know he layed it all out on the field and don't expect much less in his current roll. But as a 1st yr skipper with a pitching rotation that benefited on a great season by Matt, its ? able to expect another 20 win season outta him. my guess 14-15 tops. Verlander 16-18- Sanchez 11, the good part is we have a real closer now in my opinion and the bats are great. I pray fore the best but leaving my squad outta the mix. Good luck with anyone playing futures

Old Post 03-31-14 04:16 PM
Net365Sports is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Net365Sports Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: