StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA BB 2/22/13 Tier Three Play plus great story.
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NCAA BB 2/22/13 Tier Three Play plus great story.

Butler -2.5

Guys I have to tell you I don't like this play at all but I'm playing it anyway. What I did last night on the Elon play was fairly screwy but I ended up winning alot of money on it. Not saying it will work again, however I'll explain why I did it.

As you know I've been in a funk for the past three weeks. So rather then lay the points I bet the money line on Elon early in the morning at -140. So to play the system as I have done is I had to bet $1797.60 on the money line to get back $1284.

My dog has been sick for years as he was born with Epilepsy. He is my favorite dog by far he is a FAT PUG and I named him Beatle Juice. Well for the past 3 days he has had at least 12 seizures and had breating problems as well. Our vet said to bring him right over because it sounded like he now has Encephalitis, which is a brain disease. He also informed us that this would probably be then end for my little buddy. When we arrived at the vet he looked at him right away and then ran the blood work. His blood work amazingly came back great. Well instead of putting my little buddy down he gave him a steroid shot fot eh brain disease and a shot of antibodics, and put him on some fluids and said that he would be good as new. I can't tell you how happy that made me and my wife.

So when I get home I took this good news as an omen. So I wnet on line and saw that the line had moved to Elon -4. so now I went and bet Sanford +4 to win $1500.00, just to take a shot at a middle which I have not hit one in quite awhile. Needless to say I hit both ways.

So I'm going to do the same thing today. I bet Butler money line and will wait til lateer today to place a bet on St. Louis as well.

Might as well see if Lightning can strke twice.

Sides 129/99/2
Totals 28/27
Small Plays 4/3
Money Line @ -250 or less 25/20

Tier 1 20/12
Tier 2 4/5
Tier 3 2/2 Two Pending
Tier system 26/2

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 02-22-13 04:12 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cuse227

great story

way to go, glad your dog is ok!

i'm thinking about a butler 1h play, waiting for the line though. as for the full game, could definitely see this one coming down to the last possession.

Old Post 02-22-13 04:17 PM
cuse227 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuse227 Click here to Send cuse227 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikemac243
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good to hear pup is doing well.......I had to put my 18 year old westie down 3 years ago and I still miss him

Old Post 02-22-13 04:47 PM
mikemac243 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemac243 Click here to Send mikemac243 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice hit and like Mike said glad to hear your dog is ok- had to put one down a couple of months ago- 1st time for me and it is incredibly tough

best of luck to you

Old Post 02-22-13 05:45 PM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sweet...Hope the dog will be ok

Old Post 02-22-13 07:02 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Beautiful, great for you and even better for your pup.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 02-22-13 08:08 PM
captainjoe388 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brianp
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pete

now lets get a winning streak going and glad to hear mans best friend is doing better.

Old Post 02-22-13 11:05 PM
brianp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianp Click here to Send brianp a Private Message Edit post   Report post
shooms79
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice story

Glad to here about your dog, loved the name haha

Old Post 02-22-13 11:14 PM
shooms79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shooms79 Click here to Send shooms79 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

good to hear & let's have a good weekend
GL

Old Post 02-23-13 12:21 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BOL Pete

Hope to cash it with you!

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-23-13 12:41 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Up Date

Butler -2.5 LOSE

Sides 129/100/2
Totals 28/27
Small Plays 4/3
Money Line @ -250 or less 25/20

Tier 1 20/12
Tier 2 4/5
Tier 3 2/3 One Pending
Tier system 26/3

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 02-23-13 02:18 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: