StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Should i ride the YankMe's ban Wagon one more day?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Should i ride the YankMe's ban Wagon one more day?

I HAte the Yankee,mostly i hate about 45% of there fans you know the ones i am talking about, the ones that have a yankee hat and jersey next to there boston hat and jersey next to there phillies hat and jersey and in a box some place there is a Dodger hat and jersey (just incase they win again). they are driving the ban wagon, as long as they are champs, but will bail out at the first sign of trouble. so its that fan that makes me dislike the yankme's more than anything.
any ways enough of my yankee fan rant and back to making money.

like yesterday i see alot of value here with C.C. on the mound in his type of big big game, hey can burry TB 3 games back and get some breathing room. and a big piching mis-match here Shields is 2-7 with a 5.45 ERA againstNY, and C.C. is 8-3 against the Rays. so i have no problem lay the juice on this game and will also play the RL at +120

Is it football season yet???

Old Post 08-01-10 05:45 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I should have driven the damn thing off a cliff. CC not looking so hot, come on Phi and *sigh* texas ( blah what a nasty tast that was)

Old Post 08-01-10 08:40 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FEDEX

cannot wait for football!

Old Post 08-01-10 09:48 PM
FEDEX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FEDEX Click here to Send FEDEX a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jd3320

Even PRESEASON NFL will be better than baseball- I am with
you FEDEX!!!!!

Old Post 08-01-10 10:35 PM
jd3320 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jd3320 Click here to Send jd3320 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: