StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Favre retired....again!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Saint Wager
Banned User

Favre retired....again!

Favre tells Jets he will retire after 18 seasons
AP - 6 minutes ago
NEW YORK - Brett Favre informed the New York Jets on Wednesday he will retire after 18 seasons, ending a record-setting career in which he was one of the NFL's premier quarterbacks.

"You can observe a lot by just watching."

~Yogi Berra

Old Post 02-11-09 06:04 PM
Saint Wager is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saint Wager Click here to Send Saint Wager a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Expected that.....thanks for the update.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 02-11-09 06:09 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
scout1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Love Favre, but he is like a school girl trying to pick out a prom dress! I'am retired no i'll play wait no i'am retired unless i play!

Should have been a Falcon, but if he had probably wouldn't have been as good.

Great career Brett, so stay retired and grow old in mississippi.

Old Post 02-11-09 06:12 PM
scout1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scout1 Click here to Send scout1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

after...

Favre chOked an couldnt even make the playoffs,im sure they dont want him back in N.Y...lol.."tough crowd to please"

Old Post 02-11-09 06:14 PM
the hook 420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the hook 420 Click here to Send the hook 420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Highbeams
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ryan investing in Defense

GREAT guy, but does not sugar-coat or throw BS around. I think Bret was smart enough to realize his ego was going to take a back seat to T-E-A-M - big time.

The Jets will be a better team as a result.

Old Post 02-12-09 12:17 AM
Highbeams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Highbeams Click here to Send Highbeams a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

As a Patriot fan, I have to say that I am not happy about this.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 02-12-09 01:10 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Splitta

Favre unretired....again!

LOL

At least the Vick media should drop off now...

Old Post 08-18-09 07:33 PM
Splitta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Splitta Click here to Send Splitta a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack......Agaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn

LOL!!!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 08-18-09 09:11 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What a joke...When he has more INT's than TD, the accountant coach will lose his job....BF is a joke.

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 08-19-09 12:36 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great job guys bumping up an old thread!!!!

Old Post 08-19-09 04:46 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ferndog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What happened to saint wager?

Old Post 08-19-09 09:51 PM
ferndog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ferndog Click here to Send ferndog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Favre

He keeps coming back, trying to get an ending to his autobiography that he is comfortable with. But for three years in a row now, it keeps ending horribly. I love watching him crash every year because he is unbelievably arrogant. I'm glad he's back.

Old Post 08-19-09 11:06 PM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: