StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Checkin' In With Ya'all
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Checkin' In With Ya'all

Hello Den

Been missing some of my buds here big time.

Good to see that the majority were on the Bearcats. Nice call fellas (and Ladies).

Here's something to naw on for Saturday:

South Carolina -6 is Money!

Shoot me an email anytime.

JD

justdaves.com, now just about 6 cents a day to subscribe!!

Old Post 10-31-08 05:08 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
straightchaser
Banned User

you ever hear from that fool Drock anymore

Old Post 10-31-08 05:10 AM
straightchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for straightchaser Click here to Send straightchaser a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

chaser....

you might have to tell him your previous screen name(s) so he'll know who you are....

Old Post 10-31-08 05:12 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
straightchaser
Banned User

he doesnt know me

he knows who Drock is

Old Post 10-31-08 05:13 AM
straightchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for straightchaser Click here to Send straightchaser a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hi JustDave!!!

Good to see ya you old fart!!!

How go the Monday nights???

Wicked to trade them! lol!!!

Always mystery in here. Who is "Drock"???

Old Post 10-31-08 05:29 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nah, I haven't seen him around. He bought a home in Vegas on the bubble, so times are probably a bit tough. I need to shoot him an email soon or next time I get back to LV.

Old Post 10-31-08 05:29 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
straightchaser
Banned User

he disappeared one day havent heard from him since..i know he used to post at your site

Old Post 10-31-08 05:31 AM
SMKR
Banned User

Dave- nice to see you man.

Ever hear from GolfPro anymore?

UPDATED RECORD SINCE JUNE 1, 2008:
139-58-3 +$80,716

SMKR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMKR Click here to Send SMKR a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey Bytore

How's my modern-day warrior with mean mean stride?

eballard

so sc ...

how many sceen names you got fool?

Old Post 10-31-08 05:32 AM
eballard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eballard Click here to Send eballard a Private Message Edit post   Report post
straightchaser
Banned User

about 100

Old Post 10-31-08 05:33 AM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

SMKR

Nice record!

No, GolfPro and I had a falling out. I talked to him on the phone once. But, I'm always willing to make amends.

Old Post 10-31-08 05:35 AM
SMKR
Banned User

Drock- was he the one that was gonna move to Vegas from Ohio, lost his ass then got all scared and quit betting?

139-58-3 +$80,716

Old Post 10-31-08 05:35 AM
SMKR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMKR Click here to Send SMKR a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SMKR
Banned User

and where is DEFCON? That fukkin **** still owes me $500!

139-58-3 +$80,716

Old Post 10-31-08 05:36 AM
straightchaser
Banned User

ya thats him

Old Post 10-31-08 05:38 AM
SMKR
Banned User

Breadman and JVF, good people too.

139-58-3 +$80,716

Old Post 10-31-08 05:39 AM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Defcon and I will never make amends.

He's about the only person I've ever banned from JDF.

Old Post 10-31-08 05:40 AM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

I hope Drock is doing ok. He's a good person. I've met up with him twice in Vegas. I have fond memories with the babes at the Hardrock pool.

Old Post 10-31-08 05:42 AM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

I haven't heard from Breadman, but JVF checks in every now and then. He's beating his cancer. Never letting it get him down. We all die someday. He's going to really live until that happens to him.

Old Post 10-31-08 05:43 AM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

BTW, I still use GolfPro's Free Money reference. I've always liked that saying. I don't agree with his chasing big favorites. But the free money plays were example of his swagger. Nothing wrong with that.

Too republican for me, but GP was alright.

Old Post 10-31-08 05:50 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: