StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > bD NFL LOCK
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bDnews
StatFox Hall of Famer

bD NFL LOCK

There's no such thing as a lock, but this looks like as close as one as there may be today...

Kansas City @ Denver -3

Denver is coming off a big win over Oakland. The Bronco's are never a solid play in this spot, including the 0-1ATS record this year vs Detroit. Overall, 2-8ATS off wins vs Div opponents.
In this same spot, KC should fair better. Many services were all over KC last week and they all got burned. Now a week later, no one wants to touch them vs the Broncos.

KC is also an underdog for just the 2nd time this season. Getting this team with points vs Denver is a solid play. KC has lost 3 in a row ATS vs Denver whose only 1-2 ATS at home L3.

Denver will be one off the only teams today that doesn't get revenge for a loss earlier in the season, IMHO...

Kansas City +3

Old Post 12-07-03 06:29 PM
bDnews is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bDnews Click here to Send bDnews a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

I luv KC today

KC with so so many wins and still a DOG, KC covers today.

Old Post 12-07-03 06:54 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JJag

KC !!!
GL.

Old Post 12-07-03 08:23 PM
JJag is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JJag Edit post   Report post
nate
StatFox Hall of Famer

Guys, be REAL careful on this one. This game's personal for Denver.

I've got Denver.

Old Post 12-07-03 08:25 PM
nate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nate Edit post   Report post
bDnews
StatFox Hall of Famer

nate

is this game personal for Denver or you? LOL

gl!

Old Post 12-07-03 09:31 PM
bDnews is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bDnews Click here to Send bDnews a Private Message Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

bdnews

Sorry buddy, gonna have to go against you on this one! This is Denver's biggest revenge game from earlier in the year when they were burned by Dante Hall's run for TD. And all that trash-talking by Kennison is going to hurt his team. Denver is primed and ready for this game and they will kick ass!

Besides, KC is 1-5 SU as a dog coming into Denver after back to back away games in which the previous game was a winner. They lose by an average of 8.3 points a game.

Denver is 9-4 SU as a favorite coming home after a win on the road. They win by an average of 9.6 points per game.

TAKE DENVER AND THE POINTS!!

Old Post 12-07-03 09:49 PM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nate
StatFox Hall of Famer

Well.....I ended up LOSING $ because I split the bet for Denver over the 1st half and the game. Phucking chit....

We end up losing so much $ cause of that bookie juice. I feel like I won, but I lost.....

Anyways tonight my $ is on Vick and the Falcons. And I'm splitting the 1st half and game lines again (insurance)

Old Post 12-08-03 12:55 AM
nate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nate Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

Clinton Portis

is on FFFFIIIIIYYYYYAAAA!!!! 5 TD's!!! And I got him on my fantasy roster!!! Yee-ha!!

Sorry for my behavior, bdnews. It is in no way directed at you, but I'm a die-hard Broncos fan. I hope you didn't put too much on the game.

Old Post 12-08-03 01:03 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bDnews
StatFox Hall of Famer

losing hardly ever feels good, but when someone has a career day when I'm on the other side, I can live with it...

Portis doesn't have 5 TD's every week; just happened t obe there to see it. aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh........

Congrats to the Denver players

Old Post 12-08-03 01:13 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: