StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL Sunday Night
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

NFL Sunday Night

I like ATLANTA (Dog) and OVER (Public choice)

Believe ATL QB Vig will start. It is a different team w/Vig
The Over is because of Vig as well.

Any suggestions?

Old Post 12-07-03 07:21 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post

Vick

or Vig??

Old Post 12-07-03 07:36 PM
2020 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2020 Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Vick Prob to Start. Typing error.

Old Post 12-07-03 08:15 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TalkTheLine
StatFox Hall of Famer

This will be no help, but I won't play this game as I have a hard time putting money on a guy that hasn't been hit in 16 weeks.

Colin

Old Post 12-07-03 08:18 PM
TalkTheLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TalkTheLine Edit post   Report post
Miller

Personaly I like to go against a star QB in the first game back. The timing just never seems to be there and the line is always off because the public thinks the QB coming back will turn the team around. That being said Carolina is the better team with a dominant run game against the worst ranked rush defense. This will be the key to the game IMO.

Old Post 12-07-03 08:29 PM
Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miller Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Good Thread- interesting Info.

Miller, what you posted about the running game on both sides together with the info on Vick's timing maybe being rusty, would lead me to think Carolina and the under. Maybe a tease with added points is the way to go? Canbet has Car. -1 with the over/under at 42.

Old Post 12-08-03 01:46 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Took Carolina with the running angle....also need them in a pool for all the marbles.

Old Post 12-08-03 02:04 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: