StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL 12/7
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

NFL 12/7

Washington +3
Washington/NY UNDER 36 1/2

San Diego +2 1/2

Arizona/SF UNDER 41

Old Post 12-07-03 06:37 PM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

Also

Denver -2 1/2

Old Post 12-07-03 06:41 PM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Interesting selections CHOP. Not many people talking about the Skins/Giants game. Must say I liked the Skins when the line came out. GL today.

Old Post 12-07-03 06:47 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

tdbabe

Nobody knows the Giants better than YOU do *LOL* They turn the ball over too much, and Spurrier's best QB (Hasselback) might have been on the bench for I don't know how many games.

Old Post 12-07-03 06:51 PM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Agreed. LOL

Guess I'll be stuck watching the game....the snow storm has left our Dish "inactive" due to ice. C'mon sun, do your job!!!!

Old Post 12-07-03 06:53 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Less than a minute - 1st Giant turnover.

Old Post 12-07-03 07:00 PM
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

49'ers Are Going To Get The OVER By Themselves

Gonna try and get that unit back using Heavy D's Half Time Parlay System:

SF -3 OVER 17 1/2

Arizona +3 UNDER 17 1/2

GL

Old Post 12-07-03 11:31 PM
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

Didn't Hit That Halftime Par

But I'm still up for the day. Should have left it alone.

Old Post 12-08-03 01:06 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

A good day. KC leading at the half, but Portis came thru with 218 yards and 5 TD's. :)

Old Post 12-08-03 01:55 AM
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

tdbabe

If Denver had been laying 3 1/2, I might not have bet the game. But laying less than a field goal at HOME (I got it at 2 1/2), with what I thought was the better defense, I figured it was worth the play. I got nervous a few times, but it obviously turned out okay.

Old Post 12-08-03 02:14 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: