StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > denver 31-30 9 mins left-den-1 and
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

denver 31-30 9 mins left-den-1 and

Denver is driving...go Denver...7 unit play for me...

Old Post 09-15-08 01:00 AM
luckydog132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckydog132 Click here to Send luckydog132 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i need em too......nowwwwww a SD TD !!!!!!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 09-15-08 01:10 AM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks cutler

INT in endzone 0 pts ...66 yd td SD And 2 pt Convers ...NFL is Tough...last 2 mins better than NBA... SF/Sea 30-30? 68 secs Sd scores 8 pts...Denver had aTD at least a FG...but noooo Cutler Throws into triple coverage with game/Division on the Line...great end to a crappy day Football wise, great day every other way...Church, great food, and friends and Family...92 degrees and Humid. i n the Pool an A/C all day.

Old Post 09-15-08 01:17 AM
luckydog132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckydog132 Click here to Send luckydog132 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Still a chance for OT

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 09-15-08 01:23 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

denvers

brandon marshall has 18 receptions, NFL Record is 20 by T. Owens while in SF,,, Go Denver Go... TD and OT ? maybe

Old Post 09-15-08 01:25 AM
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

typed TD and Maybe too soon

looks like a fumble to me...Ruling ? Ball at 10 Denvers ball?How, Whistle too soon, wow bad call bad refs...go denver go...

Old Post 09-15-08 01:28 AM
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4th and goal ...20 secs left...

SD Deserves this game...

Old Post 09-15-08 01:30 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

OMG.....TD and Shanahan goes for 2!...........tick tick tick

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 09-15-08 01:31 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

They got it!!!!!!!!! 24 seconds left in the game...........

What a game!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-15-08 01:32 AM
SMKR
Banned User

i feel for charger fans

UPDATED RECORD SINCE JUNE 1, 2008:
139-58-3 +$80,716

Old Post 09-15-08 01:34 AM
SMKR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMKR Click here to Send SMKR a Private Message Edit post   Report post
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wow they go for 2 down 1 at home?

never been seen in NFL,,, Nebraska did it vs Miami,,, never in the pro,s... just my Luck -1 win by 1... robbed out of OT and A cover too. SD can still win game unreal...

Old Post 09-15-08 01:35 AM
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

worst call in the history of the game right there....

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 09-15-08 01:35 AM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wow!

what was the actual line?

Old Post 09-15-08 01:37 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SMKR
Banned User

line was Denver -1

139-58-3 +$80,716

Old Post 09-15-08 01:38 AM
SMKR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMKR Click here to Send SMKR a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SMKR
Banned User

broncos win.

139-58-3 +$80,716

Old Post 09-15-08 01:39 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Shanahan had some round things......he went for the win. That was a heart-pumping game in the second half.

Denver 31-17 at the half

Denver 0 points in the second half up to the very end.

San Diego with an impressive comeback.

Excellent game to watch.

Old Post 09-15-08 01:42 AM
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just as fun as watching a great movie, and just as 'realistic'. We all make mistakes and whomever blew that whistle obviously made one, but the rules should be in place to prevent that.

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 09-15-08 01:45 AM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

But........Cutler did fumble the ball at the end and got the ball back.....always has to be a referee controversy to spoil things.

Old Post 09-15-08 01:46 AM
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i agree FF

strange days indeed....awesome game...go SD Now...Bronco,s win WOW new one for me,,,0ld AFL Stuff Air Coryell and Co. Great Game SD robbed...7... unit play = NO WIN ,NO Loss, No 7 pts in TOC, Last place for me , No Biggie always next week, good Luck Den... Like Pitt on ML no play for me...just a beer play with a browns fan. Like Philly on ML mon Night.my bro in Law is a diehard Dallas Fan and I am A Diehard Eagles Fan...we Live in same house,always Fun...Friendly beer/Pizza/Cheesesteak wagers...and bragging rights till next game ....good Luck Den seen 45 pts in 4th qtr of 1 game Gb I think...colts win carolina and wash in 4th qtr....great 2nd week and 2 games Left...yeee Haaa, beer time,again.

Old Post 09-15-08 01:49 AM
ChargerDave

Absolutely worst call I've ever seen! If the ref thought Cutler was passing, didn't he notice it went backwards one yard? Which makes it a FUMBLE!!!! Not an incomplete pass...How do you blow your whistle there?

Old Post 09-15-08 07:05 AM
ChargerDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ChargerDave Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: