StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dog Series Chase 37-8 (-10.54 units)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dog Series Chase 37-8 (-10.54 units)

One series starting on Memorial Day...

MARLINS +127 - Game 1 - 1 unit to win 1.27 units

GLTA

Old Post 05-26-08 11:20 AM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL and good humor...

liked your contributions on (non)winningplans thread.

Old Post 05-26-08 01:23 PM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jacey
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hate bitching but this season just seems brutal............PIT comes back from 5 down to tie and lose.........CWS scores 5 runs in 4 games...........BAL has a winning record and can't win a game on the road............bitchbitchbitch

Old Post 05-26-08 05:02 PM
Jacey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacey Click here to Send Jacey a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The chase systems have done pretty well for the past few years. I believe this year is going to be an "adjustment" for them and the stats.

Old Post 05-26-08 05:06 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
amich1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

have a little faith guys, there is a lot of baseball still to be played. It is not even june yet

Old Post 05-26-08 05:10 PM
amich1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amich1 Click here to Send amich1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

amich1

I'm not saying I don't have faith in Jkaul or people that do the systems. They are going by guidelines that dictate on which plays are chosen. It just that most of the better chases have been winning at a nice little clip the last few years and sometime or another you will get an "adjustment". It's just not one chase that's had trouble this year, it's a few that usually turn profits by now.

There are a good number of months left, but don't forget that some of these systems cut off at the all-star break or a month or so after that.

BOL to everyone

Old Post 05-26-08 05:14 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
krisinsd

both points of view

the system is down about 30 units over the last four months of baseball. I do honestly believe though that the system is due to go on a huge run, like it did in the 1st few weeks of the season.

Old Post 05-26-08 10:05 PM
krisinsd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krisinsd Click here to Send krisinsd a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maniilaq

bump

~~~ Las Vegas, Nevada ~~

Old Post 05-27-08 08:03 PM
maniilaq is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maniilaq Click here to Send maniilaq a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

update

Got the win with the Marlins in Game 1 and another series to start chasing today.

TWINS +114 - Game 1 - 1 unit to win 1.14 units

I have never seen so many sweeps this early in the year and I just think we are going through a lump and are ready to break out with a great run. Remember, the last 2 years have had only 12 and 14 losses for the entire season and we are at 8 already this year.

Hang in there,

GLTA

Old Post 05-27-08 08:11 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
beachbum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jkaul,
just curious why no astros chase.
thanks.

Old Post 05-27-08 09:34 PM
beachbum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beachbum Click here to Send beachbum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jacey
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What seems really strange Jon is that we have a lot of game 1 wins as well...........it's game 1 winners and sweep losers..........sigh

Old Post 05-27-08 09:37 PM
Jacey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacey Click here to Send Jacey a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maineroad

Minny it is.

Old Post 05-27-08 10:15 PM
maineroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maineroad Edit post   Report post
zbt
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Another.....

game 1 winner!!! I'll take it!! No stress!!!

Old Post 05-28-08 06:20 AM
zbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zbt Click here to Send zbt a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

updating

tWINS game 1 winner

Record: 39-8 (-8.13 units)

Houston was not a chase because their road record for the season is 8-13 (sub 400) and St Louis home record is 17-10 (above 600) so since there are 2 of the records that dont qualify the series is not chased.

GLTA

Old Post 05-29-08 05:14 AM
beachbum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jkaul,
i had houston's road record going into the st louis series as 14-14. i was not going to play them anyway but was curious why they wouldn't qualify for your parameters given that. at 8-13 on the road i def would have passed as well.

Old Post 05-29-08 04:01 PM
beachbum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beachbum Click here to Send beachbum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

beachbum

I read my notes wrong, Houston was 14-14 on the road this season, but the 8-13 mark is their record in Stl the last 3 yrs which when along with the Cards home record this yr makes 2 records that don't meet the filter, they still would not have been a play.

Old Post 05-29-08 08:48 PM
seymoor

Jkaul, any of the new series dog chases?

Old Post 05-29-08 10:47 PM
seymoor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seymoor Click here to Send seymoor a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crazyl

When will anyone have the balls to admit that obviously Underdog Champion had a better grip on this system, being he invented it? Jkaul has said a few times that he doesn't strictly follow Underdog Champions advice, as he would only play one chase at a time and pick them himself, Jkaul blindly picks EVERY chase the system tells him to.

At the end of the day, I think Underdog Champion (if he still uses this system) would be +$u this year, whereas Jkaul couldn't win a chase if he was racing after a one legged man.

Old Post 05-30-08 12:52 AM
crazyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyl Click here to Send crazyl a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That was very uncalled for. No one has put a gun to your head to make you follow. If you don't like this chase, stay out of the thread.

Old Post 05-30-08 12:59 AM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tomla021
FoxDen Hall of Famer

crazyl---if ya got any good advise please go to the local bar and inform all the other drunks on your great ideas--if theyve had enough maybe they will listen?

'cest la vie'

Old Post 05-30-08 01:02 AM
tomla021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tomla021 Click here to Send tomla021 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: