StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > biorhythms nba play 2nd half
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
indiobear

biorhythms nba play 2nd half

NO+5.5

gltus

Old Post 05-09-08 05:05 AM
indiobear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for indiobear Click here to Send indiobear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Where are you getting the biorythems from? I remember looking into this a few years ago and found it quite interesting. Are there sites that track this. It is just what I need. One more site to look at before flipping the coin err I mean capping the games

Old Post 05-09-08 05:09 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
indiobear

biorhythms calculator

i am using "free and easy biorhythms calculator v3.01

Old Post 05-09-08 05:59 AM
indiobear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for indiobear Click here to Send indiobear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
9dropmb
StatFox Hall of Famer

I remember that from the 70s...lol

Old Post 05-09-08 06:04 AM
9dropmb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 9dropmb Click here to Send 9dropmb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
zbt
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wow, the 70's......

I was born in72........getting OLD!!! LOL!

Old Post 05-09-08 06:34 AM
zbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zbt Click here to Send zbt a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: