StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tex
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TRED

Tex

Have U seen what RD picked for the superbowl?

Old Post 02-04-07 10:30 PM
TRED is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TRED Click here to Send TRED a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NO.

But i would guess the Bears.

Every trend, that that has every been compiled on super bowls says Bears, Bears, Bears.

I may lose but i'm bucking all those trends. Cuzz trends dont play football.

AFC vs NFC( I'll take the AFC)

Peyton Manning with two weeks to study the bears defense He and harrison should be able to make some big plays. Toss in a running game and a lead, putting the pressure on Grossman and i can see a big game fromt he colts today if their defense plays the way they have in the playoffs.

Bears feast on home field advantage. But they wont have that today. Indy has the playoff experience which should give them a huge advantage.

I know you're playing the bears, so dont listen to me. Most of the top cappers on here are on the bears.

Anyway good luck.

Old Post 02-04-07 11:42 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Who did you play Tred?

Indy shoulda coulda won by 28 if they wouldnt have gotten conservative. REX played up to par and dished out the Ints for us.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:26 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

TRED

I had 3 units on the Bears +7 but came back with 1.5 units on Indy -6' at the last minute. Saved a disappointing day from getting worse.

Old Post 02-05-07 10:25 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TRED

TEX-Congrats on Indy-RD wish I would have done the same-I personally took a beating-I had the bears and the over. hopefully we'll get next year-I don't play much hoops-just every now@again- So if either of ya'll get any strong plays I'd love to have so maybe I can get back some of $$ from the superbowl. I did win a board so the day wasn't a total lose.

Old Post 02-05-07 06:16 PM
TRED is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TRED Click here to Send TRED a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: