StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Super Bowl Props 2-04-07
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

Super Bowl Props 2-04-07

for what it's worth,
i'm looking at the following props, any feedback is welcome
Colts to recieve the opening kickoff. if they win the coin flip they'll take the ball, if the Bears win they might defer -110
one team score three straight times, no +155, just a gut call
1st score a fg or safety +145 why not?
will there be a lead change in the second half yes +160. seems to work hand in hand with the no 3 scores
fg's attempted over 4 +145
team to record the first 6 1st downs, Colts -135
GLTA

Old Post 02-04-07 08:14 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jrg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL I am on the first one with you.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:20 PM
jrg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jrg Click here to Send jrg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Vaitek
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL msu

Here's the props I'm betting:

I like your fg attempts prop. I think most FGs attempted will be made by these kickers so I took over 3.5 FG made at +110.

Thinking that the Bears will try and eat up clock and be more run heavy I took Grossman under 202.5 yards passing at +125.

Joseph Addai will score a TD in the game at +140

Old Post 02-04-07 08:25 PM
Vaitek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vaitek Click here to Send Vaitek a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

msu

i'm on the colts recieving with you

Old Post 02-04-07 09:53 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

They all look as good as any. I especially like the Colts receiving the kick. Good luck!

Old Post 02-04-07 10:01 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bags
FoxDen Hall of Famer

With you Dog on 3 consecutive score!

GL2U

It's money in the BAG$!!

It's money in the BAG$!!

Old Post 02-04-07 10:17 PM
Bags is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bags Click here to Send Bags a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Bag

where have you been? missing you in the hoops action
GL

Old Post 02-04-07 10:39 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Vaitek
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good on your FG attempts prop

That was the easy one. On making the over 3.5 FGs I was worried when Vinatierri missed the one at the end of the 2nd half.

Not sure which one of those you finally played.

Ended up 2-1 on the ones I listed on plus juice so I'm a happy camper for the night.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:48 AM
Vaitek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vaitek Click here to Send Vaitek a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: