StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Toronto/Clipps
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
drPepper
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Toronto/Clipps

Any one else have the under in this game? Terrible call.. Midway through the 2nd and Toronto is shooting near 80%, with both teams combined for 97 points already.

Old Post 02-04-07 06:52 PM
drPepper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drPepper Click here to Send drPepper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
isdativan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah, i had the under also, they just couldnt miss in the first quarter

I'm like a walking accident.
Everywhere I go, I wreck.

Old Post 02-04-07 07:07 PM
isdativan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for isdativan Click here to Send isdativan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drPepper
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm trying to convince myself to take the 2nd half under 96.. I know it's the right play, but after watching that first half it'll be hard to pull the trigger.

Old Post 02-04-07 07:10 PM
drPepper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drPepper Click here to Send drPepper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
amich1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

play second half under 96.5

there is over a 20 pont varience from the opening line on this so i'll take a shot to try & get my under bet back g/l

Old Post 02-04-07 07:16 PM
amich1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amich1 Click here to Send amich1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drPepper
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yea I played it too.. If the bet makes you feel uncomfortable it's probably a good one.

Old Post 02-04-07 07:20 PM
DeepDraw
FoxDen Hall of Famer

live betting..............

Took under 223.5 for the game

Old Post 02-04-07 07:49 PM
DeepDraw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeepDraw Click here to Send DeepDraw a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drPepper
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Man, everything's still dropping. Even the half court shot at the end of the quarter almost went in..

Old Post 02-04-07 07:50 PM
drPepper
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well this one's over.. I wish I never got involved.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:15 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: