StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > SUPER BOWL POLL .....UNDER or OVER
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

SUPER BOWL POLL .....UNDER or OVER

I havent bet this one.....

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 02-04-07 07:43 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

ooops

poll didnt come up I'll start another thread.

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 02-04-07 07:44 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Steven
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Staying off this total. I could make a point for both sides...Chicago has only gone under 4 times this season (including playoffs) and their defense hasnt been too impressive lately in the PA department. Indy has stepped up their defense but still have an explosive offense. Factor in Rex Grossman turning the ball over and its hard to pick a side.

Old Post 02-04-07 07:45 PM
Steven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Click here to Send Steven a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: