StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > I Have No Idea What Some Are Trying To Do
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I Have No Idea What Some Are Trying To Do

but i just looked through a poster that has a couple hundred post. and the first four pages of his/hers post are all good lucks or bumps!

WILL HE/SHE MAKE INTO THE HALL OF FAME? I DON;T THINK SO.

as when time comes i am sure that statfox will do the right thing and see that it was nothing other than a sham

Old Post 02-04-07 03:09 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck

Old Post 02-04-07 03:11 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bump

Old Post 02-04-07 03:11 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i stand corrected

since 1/16/07

11 FREAKING PAGES OF GOOD LUCKS AND NICE CALLS

Old Post 02-04-07 03:15 AM
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

what the hell is "bump"?

Old Post 02-04-07 03:16 AM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i think it means hightimes is gay for me. i heard that on another site

Old Post 02-04-07 03:17 AM
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

But really, who isn't gay for you?

Old Post 02-04-07 03:18 AM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

akira.you shall be there soon! and am proud to say it will not be by hook or crook.you give good info.and when you get o 400 or so i would have no problem with several good lucks,etc

Old Post 02-04-07 03:23 AM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Damn, Buster, you're good at this PI work. I've been trying for the last 5 minutes to figure out who you're referring to. It's driving me crazy!

Old Post 02-04-07 03:28 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i don't want to pubicly embarrass the guy/girl but he/ she will soon find out it WILL NOT WORK

Old Post 02-04-07 03:31 AM
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I"m glad to know you approve of my posts, heheh

Old Post 02-04-07 03:33 AM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

it really ain't me so much as it was a message from the floatin one himself.hehehehheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Post 02-04-07 03:36 AM
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WANT A REAL GOOD LAUGH?????

I JUST GOT A PM FROM SOMEONE SAYING I WAS REALLY BYTORE.

good gawd,who in the hell would think that

Old Post 02-04-07 03:38 AM
dvp95
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Haha you would need 2 personalities to be Bytore cause you 2 type completely differently.

Old Post 02-04-07 03:45 AM
dvp95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvp95 Click here to Send dvp95 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Aww, 'ol floater said that about me? I'm honored.

And...Bytore, really? People can be dumbasses sometimes

Old Post 02-04-07 03:45 AM
msudogs

buster

i was just watching th NFL network & i swear i just saw stools in South Beach. i know he'll have a super flush for us.

Old Post 02-04-07 04:02 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yes i too have a feeling he will have something for us. althiugh i have already taken what i consider to be free money by playing the bears ML and peyton to win the mvp at +ML.

just like the college championship i hope to be on top

Old Post 02-04-07 04:07 AM
dvp95
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice bet, ill have to consider that. I like the way you think.

Old Post 02-04-07 04:10 AM
dvp95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvp95 Click here to Send dvp95 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

what's a bytore

bump. hahahahaha. I love wine.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 02-04-07 04:46 AM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

and hot mexican women

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 02-04-07 04:47 AM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: