StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Fade Oskiem?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Ethan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fade Oskiem?

Quit posting plays agains't my buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 02-04-07 04:54 AM
Ethan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ethan Click here to Send Ethan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
samurai jack

WTF???????

Osk is like 1-18 against the buckeyes

Old Post 02-04-07 04:59 AM
samurai jack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for samurai jack Edit post   Report post
samurai jack

Michigan vs OSU

I like Michigan +18???????????

Old Post 02-04-07 05:01 AM
samurai jack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for samurai jack Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i've said it before

and I'll say it again. Don't tug on superman's cape, don't spit into the wind, don't bet on the spartans and don't fade osk. you are asking (in order) an ass kicking, a wet face, squandered money and more squandered money. Just my two cents.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 02-04-07 05:02 AM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ethan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GO BUCKS!!!

Old Post 02-04-07 05:02 AM
Ethan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ethan Click here to Send Ethan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ethan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Did I forget to say GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 02-04-07 05:04 AM
Ethan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My Buckeyes will be a final four team. And may very well be the champions of the tournament.

Old Post 02-04-07 05:07 AM
Ethan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oskiem

Thanks for all the winners. Good call on Georgia Tech.

Old Post 02-04-07 05:12 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ethan

Its OskEim

Old Post 02-04-07 05:30 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ethan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ok hightimes, smoke one for me!!!

Old Post 02-04-07 05:37 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

anything for little boy ethan.

Old Post 02-04-07 05:37 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ethan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

highguy

thats not what your wife calls me. lol

Old Post 02-04-07 05:41 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ethan

she calls you that behind your back. and you can have her I need to focus on my handicapping. im almost bankrupt as it is. please take her off my hands. gl. on your plays tomorrow. this was all in jest no hard feelings eh?

Old Post 02-04-07 05:43 AM
Carelli
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will say Ohio State is alright. Just alright. They won't even win the Big-10 (as an earlier spanking by Wisc proved that). They will make it to the second round of the tourney and they might advance. Ohio State played just average enough today to win. Congratulations.

p.s. You can have my wife also. She's not too big into cleaning, but is guaranteed to disturb you during the last minute of every close game :).

Old Post 02-04-07 05:45 AM
Carelli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carelli Click here to Send Carelli a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Carelli

are you sure that's YOUR wife? Coulda sworn it was mine.

All things being equal, when in doubt, take the underdog.

Old Post 02-04-07 06:24 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ethan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hope you guys have a good day tommorrow. Good luck!!

Old Post 02-04-07 06:28 AM
amsterdamgator

I think he picked YOUR Buckeyes vs. Florida for all the marbles and did quite fine.

I think he may have picked against them in Gainesville too a few weeks earlier and did quite well.

OSU is good, but not as good as many OSU fans think. They are 2nd best to WISC in the big 10 just like football.

right now I don't see anyone beating Florida.

Don't forget Florida didn't give up more than 65 points in the entire tourny last year. i think that might be about 4 more yards than OSU racked up in the BCS game.

Old Post 02-04-07 07:20 AM
amsterdamgator is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amsterdamgator Click here to Send amsterdamgator a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: