StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Two NBA Plays Today
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
AngryBeavers
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Two NBA Plays Today

MIA -5.5
LAL +4

Both fit into a system playing the road team whenever either team in playing their 4th game in 5 nights

G'luck to all

Old Post 02-03-07 08:25 PM
AngryBeavers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryBeavers Click here to Send AngryBeavers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AngryBeavers
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2-0

Both of these are winners
Don't claim to understand the system
Just know it works
GLTA

Old Post 02-04-07 05:00 AM
AngryBeavers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryBeavers Click here to Send AngryBeavers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

huh?

can you elaborate on that? There has to be more to it than just playing mathematically tired teams? Although
i hate the wizards tonight. They are probably one of the most overrated teams in the nba.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 02-04-07 05:04 AM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Miami??

were they playing their 4th game in 5 nights?

All things being equal, when in doubt, take the underdog.

Old Post 02-04-07 06:51 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AngryBeavers
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The system

When either team is playing their 4th game in five night, take the road team.

Mia was not playing the 4th in 5 but Mil was.

I will try to dig up the stats I have on this. Basically the weakest situation is when the home team is playing their 4th in five nights, the middle situation is when the visiting team is playing their 4th in five nights and the best situation involves both teams playing thier 4th in five nights. I saw this system early this season and have been playing it ever since. The founder of it claims that it hits 60-65% and thus far this season that is holding true. I will try to get some stats on this posted when I get the chance.

AB

Old Post 02-04-07 05:11 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: