StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thank you everyone
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thank you everyone

After last weekends crapy crapy bets i took a few days off and regrouped. Since then i have made all of my losses back plus enough to pay for all my Super Bowl plays. And i owe it all to this forum and the great cappers in it. There are to many to name so i will just thank everyone. So thanks again, and lets have one H3LL of a Super Bowl,

GLTA

Old Post 02-04-07 07:07 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Mgoblue4
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I second that, today was my first big winning day in a very long time. I think I went 10-3, and all but 3 of the plays were from the statfox community. So thank you all, and Go BEARS!

Old Post 02-04-07 07:56 AM
Mgoblue4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mgoblue4 Click here to Send Mgoblue4 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tenacious D

Wolverine

"I second that, today was my first big winning day in a very long time. I think I went 10-3, and all but 3 of the plays were from the statfox community. So thank you all, and Go BEARS!"

I hate to make an example of you. I do.

But look at your post.

13 plays in one day normally equals hellacious juice payed and a typical losing day.

The Den and it's Dwellars teach SOME bad things.
1.) Do not bet too many games in one day. 13 plays is far too many.

2.) See Rule 1

They'll never say it in here, but be selective.
There's a good deal of folks who bet way too many games.
"Professional" gamblers allegedly bet a whole bunch of games.
I don't know any "professional" gamblers. Do you?

Good Luck man.
13 games per day means you must be a very formidable gambler.

Or it could mean you aren't.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:01 AM
Tenacious D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tenacious D Click here to Send Tenacious D a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Mgoblue4
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tenacious

I do realize that is a lot of plays but after having about 7 straight days of losing and then starting off the day 5-0 I couldn't help but feel invincibale. Thanks for trying to help me and others with your post, I hope one day I will finally be able to follow this good money management strategy.

Old Post 02-04-07 05:12 PM
Mgoblue4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mgoblue4 Click here to Send Mgoblue4 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: