StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Talk about pro bowl snubs
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Talk about pro bowl snubs

I didnt find this out til today when my friend and I were discussing it.

Now I feel Tom Brady gets the slap in the face. I didnt think it was bad for Rivers to make it over brady he deserved it imo. maybe NE fans dont think so but most of the non-pats fans probably agree.

Now Rivers wont play cuz of in injured ankle from week 17 and his replacement is vince young.

if this is old news to you Im sorry maybe it got lost in the shuffle with all the super bowl talks but I think Brady should have made it over young

some quck stats

Brady 87.9 qb rating 3500 yrds 24 tds 12 picks
young 66.7 qb rating 2100 yds 12 tds 13 picks

Old Post 02-04-07 03:39 AM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck

oh wrong answer

ANYWAYS I AGREE WITH YOU 100% and did not know that happened. very unbeleivable and sad

Old Post 02-04-07 03:42 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Garrrdock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Huh...makes ya wonder whose pulling the strings on that decision?? Completely ridiculous

Old Post 02-04-07 03:49 AM
Garrrdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garrrdock Click here to Send Garrrdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ruskin1182

First i've heard of it, and even as a Colts fan I gotta say thats pretty damn ridiculous. Thats a brutal snub to Brady, and fact of the matter is they're probably just looking to get some publicity for VY so that next year they can sell some more seats/jerseys etc.

Old Post 02-04-07 04:15 AM
Ruskin1182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ruskin1182 Click here to Send Ruskin1182 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: