StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Late Night/Early Morning Tennis Parlay(THis should be easy money)
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Late Night/Early Morning Tennis Parlay(THis should be easy money)

Hey guys, its your neighborhood tennis expert here and i ran across a couple great matches to parlay.

We're parlaying Baghdatis and Ljubicic

Baghdatis is playing alexander peya. Peya has yet to beat a strong opponent in his career, and he probably will sometime soon but not this time. Baghdatis is a competitor and will not lose this deep in a tourney to a nobody.

Ljubicic is an example of Tennis ownage. Ljubicic's record vs Youzhny is 5-0. Last match was pretty close but I expect one of the world;'s best to handle his business that he has a mental edge on.

Old Post 02-03-07 11:28 AM
lf25bonds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lf25bonds Click here to Send lf25bonds a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Xavier Malisse is a better parlay then Ljubicek. Malisse is 3-0 vs his opponent and is coming off of a tournament win.

Old Post 02-03-07 11:31 AM
lf25bonds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lf25bonds Click here to Send lf25bonds a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bonds

I parlayed

Ljubicic & Malisse

.....only way to get odds worth playing IMO. Good luck!

My YouTube Channel

Old Post 02-03-07 11:39 AM
Riverfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverfish Click here to Send Riverfish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thats a good parlay man, i think all three of these matches should be easy wins.

Old Post 02-03-07 11:42 AM
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bonds

hope so, i need to start today off with a win after yesterday's BS.............

My YouTube Channel

Old Post 02-03-07 11:48 AM
Riverfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverfish Click here to Send Riverfish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
coolguytennis

baghdatis

baghdatis is really good. he plays just like federer except he is smaller. gotta love the between the leg move everytime he serves

Old Post 02-03-07 03:32 PM
coolguytennis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coolguytennis Click here to Send coolguytennis a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bonds

Baghdatis & Ljubicic took care of business one more to go. Ljubicic went into a tie-breaker had me worried.

My YouTube Channel

Old Post 02-03-07 05:44 PM
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ya i was a lil worried about lubijek too but he won so thats what counts. He had 2 tiebreaker sets against that guy last time. I may be Zouhny next time they p[lay. I love tennis.

Old Post 02-03-07 08:04 PM
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bonds

bingo on the parlays!!!

My YouTube Channel

Old Post 02-03-07 10:03 PM
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LIKE A GLOVE!!!!

Old Post 02-04-07 04:52 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: