StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > UFC tonight?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

UFC tonight?

where are the gurus tonight? i can't remember who, but someone nailed all the matches last time
GL

Old Post 02-04-07 01:36 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I got lucky and hit 3-4 last time including 3 big dogs. The only match i like tonites is Jacksons, how ever it is just to much for me to lay, so I will grab a couple cold Miller lights and enjoy

Old Post 02-04-07 01:40 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Correction...2 dogs...1st day with my new fingers,haha

Old Post 02-04-07 01:42 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tedruxpin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just made my post while you were typing this reply.

Old Post 02-04-07 01:42 AM
tedruxpin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tedruxpin Click here to Send tedruxpin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
seymoor

I like Cro Cop tonight - I think he has a good chance of pulling this one out - at -1400 I'll pass.

Old Post 02-04-07 02:05 AM
seymoor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seymoor Click here to Send seymoor a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster65@bellso
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hey everybody

me and mama are going to sizzler but i will be home before fight,but mama will not let me buy.she said i ran up cable bill buying nasty movies,but it wasn't me.

anyway can someone come on here around 10;30 and 11 to let me know who won those matches?please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6AewsqzhTQ

"do not have sex with an animal that has not been declawed"

"MAMA HAS APPROVED THIS MESSAGE"

Old Post 02-04-07 02:10 AM
buster65@bellso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster65@bellso Click here to Send buster65@bellso a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

buster

You and mama are living the high life tonight. It must be nice to be so well off. Im about to microwave some frozen enchiladas after losing most every game I put in today. Enjoy your dinner at the local sizzler.

Old Post 02-04-07 02:21 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah they go every saturday night and leave me at home to fend for myself.he is the youngest so has always been the favorite.

Old Post 02-04-07 02:32 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pdogge

ufc

Ive got Silva tonite. I got the line when it was -360. I knew the line would sky rocket through out the week. Its -500 now. No one wants to fight this guy. Lutter did'nt even make weight, I guess 3 months notice was'nt enough time. I was on Silvia his last 2 fights vs Leben and Franklin. A good money line right now is Tim Sylvia -210 vs Randy Couture for next months fight. No one has done more for the sport than Randy, but I don't understand this match up. All Sylvia in that one.

Old Post 02-04-07 02:32 AM
pdogge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pdogge Click here to Send pdogge a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i was just watching th NFL network & i swear i just saw stools in South Beach. i know he'll have a super flush for us. buster give mama some apple jack

Old Post 02-04-07 02:36 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

UFC

Hello,

Here is what we are looking at:

Griffin > Edgar (3) I know that Griffin is one of the new golden boys of the UFC. Not sure of the competition that Edgar has fought but I believe that Griffin will take Edgar down and submit him in less than 2 rds

Rivera > Martin (2) Rivera is a good quality fighter not that Martin isn’t I just think he will do better against Martin. Martin has yet to win in the UFC although I thought he had a good chance of beating Irvin until he ate his knee

Machida > Hoger (2) Let me put it this way, I don’t like Hoger and it could cloud my judgment but I believe Machida has fought better people(at least named people, Franklin, Penn,White) and has some better skill, but the people on the TUF show have done well. If there is an upset it might be here but I would hate to see Hoger win. Decision goes to Machida in 3 rds.

StatFox Dave

<a href="http://foxsheets.statfox.com"><b>FoxSheets Rule!</b></a>

Old Post 02-04-07 02:58 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

UFC

Cont

Cote > Smith (1) How can I take a guy to win who is 0-4 in the UFC. Easy Smith was beat by Sell until he made the fatal flaw of running in unguarded to knock out Smith. I think Cote has better hands than Sell and I believe he won’t make the same mistake that Sell made. Smith is exciting to watch but I think he needs more experience, unless he can take Cote down, which is what Lutter, did to win the title shot against Silva

Jackson > Eastman (4) Eastman beat Jackson a long time ago by decision both fighters are different now. I look for Jackson to avenge his loss with a KO. It might be a feeling out process but I look for this to end by the 2nd rd

Cro Cop >>> Sanchez (5++) Will anyone bet on Sanchez? The question is how long will he Sanchez last. My prediction is he won’t know his name come the end of the first round. KO Cro Cop 4:32 1st round

StatFox Dave

Old Post 02-04-07 03:00 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

UFC

Cont

Huerta > Halverson (2) I’m going with Huerta on this one. Not overly confident on this one but I believe he is the better fighter. Halverson’s fights don’t last more than a round, which could be good or bad. The fight is at 155 so I feel Huerta is familiar with that weight class and should be the victor. Huerta in 3rd TKO gnp

Silva > Lutter (4) I think that although Lutter won the shot at the title it is just that a shot at the title. All in all I don’t think he fought top notch people to get the shot, not that Silva did to get to the belt but I believe Franklin is a quality opponent. I think Silva has a definite advantage on his feet over Lutter and I also believe Lutter is better on the ground but Silva isn’t bad on the ground. Silva by TKO in 2nd

Good Luck

StatFox Dave

Old Post 02-04-07 03:01 AM
msudogs

thanks Dave
GL

Old Post 02-04-07 03:01 AM
StatFox Dave
Administrator

msudogs

Hello,

No problem, large odds tonite so will be playing many parlays. Thanks for posting your plays here, you are very good!

StatFox Dave

Old Post 02-04-07 03:03 AM
pdogge

mma parlays?

Where can I parlay mma fights? I'm not able to do this on sb, but I've always wished I could.

Old Post 02-04-07 03:14 AM
pdogge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pdogge Click here to Send pdogge a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

pdogge

Hello,

BetCris.com

StatFox Dave

Old Post 02-04-07 03:16 AM
pdogge

StatFox Dave

thank you.

Old Post 02-04-07 03:20 AM
buster65@bellso
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hey everybody

any results? did the fav win the 1030 and 11 matches? and what time does ric flair fight mama wants to know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6AewsqzhTQ

"do not have sex with an animal that has not been declawed"

"MAMA HAS APPROVED THIS MESSAGE"

Old Post 02-04-07 05:22 AM
buster65@bellso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster65@bellso Click here to Send buster65@bellso a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

buster

you and mama sure must of had yourselves one helluva time at the sizzler tonight. you guys made a night out of it-- it would seem.

Old Post 02-04-07 05:26 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: