StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > DePaul/Syracuse 2-03-07
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

DePaul/Syracuse 2-03-07

for what it's worth,
here we go as the Orangemen look to snap it's three game losing streak against Depaul.the Blue Demons avg 65 ppg on the road & important here 58.4 ppg in the conference. Syracuse is 41-1 su at home in the conference when holding a foe below 65 points. the Orangemen avg 79 ppg at home & 72 ppg in the conference. let's throw in that DePaul is 1-4 ats it's last 5. they have killed me all year, but i will give it one more try, so i'll play,
Syracuse -4
YTD
NCAA BB 80-45-5
NCAA BB Next 3 20-20-1
NBA 16-21
NCAA FB 66-41-6
NFL 22-21-3
GLTA

today
Louisville/Villanova under 133' winner
Penn St +2 loser

pending
Pepperdine +10
Syracuse -4

Old Post 02-03-07 09:24 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
steveko
FoxDen Hall of Famer

msudogs

good luck

will tail

Old Post 02-03-07 09:27 PM
steveko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveko Click here to Send steveko a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Garrrdock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The orange won't let you down today. Syracuse rolls in this one. Depaul will not show up on the road this afternoon.

GL w/the rest of your plays. I tailed Pepperdine

Old Post 02-03-07 09:34 PM
Garrrdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garrrdock Click here to Send Garrrdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good call!

Old Post 02-04-07 12:07 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

one of my ole nailbiters as Cuse let'em back in
YTD
NCAA BB 81-45-5
NCAA BB Next 3 20-20-1
NBA 16-21
NCAA FB 66-41-6
NFL 22-21-3
GLTA

today
Louisville/Villanova under 133' winner
Penn St +2 loser
Pepperdine +10 loser
Syracuse -4 winner

pending
Samford -3

Old Post 02-04-07 12:09 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Garrrdock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice win on cuse...man that was way closer than it should have been...thought for sure we were gonna get backdoored by a 3 at the end

Old Post 02-04-07 12:13 AM
Garrrdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garrrdock Click here to Send Garrrdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice pick, i liked that one in the morning today too. i thought that depaul was overvalued coming off a win and syracuse under coming off a game where they gave up over 100. i thought for sure an ass-whoopin would ensue, but it got wayyy too close. a W is a W i guess. good call, and goodluck the rest of the day.

Old Post 02-04-07 01:30 AM
jhayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhayes Click here to Send jhayes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tailed this one .........

big steal on the inbound sealed it ....thank you .

Old Post 02-04-07 04:16 AM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Southern Dandy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good play. I was on it with you. Very scary at the end.

SD

Old Post 02-04-07 05:41 AM
Southern Dandy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Dandy Click here to Send Southern Dandy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: