StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 2/3 NCAA Basketball Selections
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2/3 NCAA Basketball Selections

Full Card for Saturday
Early
4* Iowa +2.5 vs Indiana
4* Georgia Tech -2.5 vs Clemson
3* Connecticut -16.5 vs Rutgers
3* Seton Hall +4 vs West Virginia
2* Penn State +1.5 vs Purdue
2* Mississippi +2.5 vs Auburn

Mid-Afternoon
5* Air Force -19.5 vs Wyoming
2* Michigan State +1 vs Ohio State
2* LSU +5 vs Mississippi State
2* North Carolina State +16 vs North Carolina

Night
5* Marshall +1.5 vs UAB
4* Texas A&M +5 vs Kansas
2* South Florida +5.5 vs Notre Dame
----------------------------------------------------
06-07 NCAA Basketball Record
136-117 (+57.51 - high for the yr so far)

Old Post 02-03-07 04:16 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wojo12212
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brian

Good luck today. Glad to see you on Mich State and Iowa.

Wojo

Old Post 02-03-07 04:20 PM
wojo12212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wojo12212 Click here to Send wojo12212 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brian

Thanks. Good luck will be tailing you on a few.

Old Post 02-03-07 04:21 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

brian

this is good, we're on the SAME page today, let's do it
GL

Old Post 02-03-07 04:22 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That's good to hear, MSU. Let's have a big day today!

Old Post 02-03-07 04:25 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

like many of the plays. Looking at Iowa and GTech also and like NcSTate..Lot of units out there for you today bol

Old Post 02-03-07 04:25 PM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Garrrdock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

with you 100% on connecticut...I think they take out some frustration on the scarlet knights today

Old Post 02-03-07 04:32 PM
Garrrdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garrrdock Click here to Send Garrrdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Strizzles, I know it's alot of plays, but there's a lot of games. I look at a Saturday card in waves, as if it were three different days during the week.

Old Post 02-03-07 04:34 PM
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Im not questioning your amount of plays at all. Sometimes there are cards with many games that really fall into your style of handicapping. You are quality through and through. Was just wishing you luck as I like many of the same plays. Looking at UCONN they have lost 5 in a row and have the talent to break out big. Like this play also. bol

Old Post 02-03-07 04:40 PM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brian

Is you know, I respect your plays. Have you kept a seperate percentage and W-L count for your different levels of play, and if so, can you share that with us?

Thanks in advance.

Old Post 02-03-07 04:44 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

HoustonFan - I really haven't, but the 5* are 6-3 I believe.

My two big ones lately (that I played actually for more than a regular 5*) both won with BYU over Air Force and Gonzaga over Stanford.

Old Post 02-03-07 04:46 PM
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brian - Thanks for the info

Old Post 02-03-07 04:50 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice work out last night...

today will be a marathon for sure...giddy up

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer
"Lets make some music, make some money, find some models for wives...."MGMT
If your dog won't jump off a dock, it is just a mutt

ozarkmountaindockdogs@gmail.com

Old Post 02-03-07 04:53 PM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
emu

looks like it will be a long fun day today. thanks for the picks and good luck.

Old Post 02-03-07 05:31 PM
emu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emu Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Line movement for Ole Miss and LSU is looking good. I will probably bump up my wagers a little on these two, but I won't adjust them here because to add with a different line would just be more confusing.

Old Post 02-03-07 05:37 PM
nouseforotacon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Love GTech as a 4 star. GL to us today.

Old Post 02-03-07 05:47 PM
nouseforotacon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nouseforotacon Click here to Send nouseforotacon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cbass
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I disagree with you on more than a few of your plays, but I'm right on with you on Air Force.

As always, Good luck!

"As I interpret it, we're now at the end of the beginning of the upturn of the downturn."

Old Post 02-03-07 07:51 PM
Cbass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cbass Click here to Send Cbass a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

looks like we are starting the day in the hole 0-3 :( always have a very bad day when this happens

Old Post 02-03-07 08:01 PM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ecarc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

air force/wyoming

Brian, you are doing a great job here in the den.

I'm looking at this game and I don't see where AF gets to be favored by so much when Wyo matches up so well with them. The last six games between these two have been decided by less than 5 points.

Please give me a reason to not back the dog here.

Old Post 02-03-07 08:26 PM
ecarc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ecarc Click here to Send ecarc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Saratoga
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GREAT......

Old Post 02-03-07 08:27 PM
Saratoga is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saratoga Click here to Send Saratoga a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: