StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Western Union, MoneyGram of Fedex?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Potoroinae
Banned User

Western Union, MoneyGram of Fedex?

Those are the 3 options my book is down to for sending money. Which should i choose? (want to send $2500)

Brisbane, Australia
G'day mate....!

Old Post 02-04-07 04:46 AM
Potoroinae is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Potoroinae Click here to Send Potoroinae a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have had good results with fed ex and western union

Old Post 02-04-07 04:50 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Potoroinae
Banned User

is it safe to send $2500 via Western Union?

Brisbane, Australia
G'day mate....!

Old Post 02-04-07 04:53 AM
Potoroinae is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Potoroinae Click here to Send Potoroinae a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes,I have sent more than that and not had any problems,of course it depends on the book you are dealing with..

Old Post 02-04-07 05:01 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Potoroinae
Banned User

I need to send money to www.thegreek.com (olympic)

For Western Union, do you have to go find a location somewhere? First time ive had to fund my account by going somewhere.

Brisbane, Australia
G'day mate....!

Old Post 02-04-07 05:03 AM
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The greek is good, they will take care of all the info you will need to send via western union

Old Post 02-04-07 05:21 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

western union is everywhere. probably one available at your nearest and largest supermarket.

Old Post 02-04-07 05:23 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: