StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > This is stupid
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This is stupid

There must be 800 ways to bet on the Super Bowl.
I have enough trouble trying to pick a winner and the O/U but now there is about 798 prop bets. Its going to take me 3 hours just to read them then i have to figure out the best ones. Oh well.
But i have won all my props this playoffs season and i would like to keep it going.So no sleep for me tonight.

GLTA

Old Post 02-04-07 07:19 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

kc

read brian_n_bama's sims play. It breaks down what individuals are projected to get and I'm thinking of going with plays where there is a 20-25 yard variance for over/unders on those props.

All things being equal, when in doubt, take the underdog.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:17 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PhilliePhan

Warning

The sim plays had Mike Brown getting 3 INTs in the 20 games.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:19 AM
PhilliePhan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PhilliePhan Click here to Send PhilliePhan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

PhilliePhan - That was Alex Brown that had 3 INTs. I failed to put the A. Sorry about the confusion.

Old Post 02-04-07 09:58 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ChargerDave

Some of what I like:

Total INT Under 2.5
24 of the 37 combined Colts/Bears games this season have gone under 2.5. 5 of the last 7 Colts games under, 5 of the last 6 Bears games under.

Total Sacks Over 3.5
More of a hunch here, since just 16 of their 37 games went over. 5 of the last 7 Bears games have gone over. 15 of the past 20 Super Bowl games over 3.5.

May take Total Passes Completed Under 40.5
24 of the 37 games have gone under. 8 of the last 11 Bears games under. 9 of the last 12 Colts games under.

Total Rush Yards Over 238.5
Total average is 245.1 for the 37 Colts/Bears games. 6 of the last 9 Colt games over. 8 of the last 12 Bear games over.

May take Total FG Made Over 3.5
90% of the time I take under, but another hunch on over here.

Old Post 02-04-07 10:59 AM
ChargerDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ChargerDave Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: