StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > northcoast super bowl props
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

northcoast super bowl props

I know some of you guys like Northcoast.

phil steel northcoast super bowl props

triple plays

d. rhodes under 13- rush attempts

manning over 21- completions

grossman under 214 yards passing

double plays

barrien under 70- receiving yards

d.clark under 51-receiving yards

2nd half more points than the first

single plays

colts make first penalty,answer yes-no bet unless penalty is accepted

will either team convert a fourth down- answer yes-no bet unless theres an attempt

grossman's first pass will be a completion-yes

mohammed to go over 3- receptions

chigago over 18 first downs-yes

Old Post 02-04-07 05:47 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

northcoast // 3 star colts-6- // top opinion and marquee triple play total over 47 //
PAID AND CONFIRMED

Old Post 02-04-07 05:53 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Aces215

Thnx

Thanks for the work Cisco

Old Post 02-04-07 06:09 PM
Aces215 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aces215 Click here to Send Aces215 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

cisco

thanks for this info, now i'm in a cunundrum

Old Post 02-04-07 06:12 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

northcoast/Phil Steele

Find it funny that their side is Colts -6 1/2. I posted a Super Bowl System that assigns point values to teams for the Super Bowl that has accurately predicted the stright up winner in 36 of the 40 Super Bowls.

This point system was devised by Phil Steele and after punching in the numbers for this year...the sytem picks the Bears to win the Super Bowl.

Glad they have the Colts as their selection for their customers.

Old Post 02-04-07 06:16 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Thehorsemen2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jkaul...............

Heard that they re-did their system.......just something I heard, doesn't mean it's true....

But I agree with you, two systems Including the one you posted All point to a Bears SU win......

I myself Like the Bears as well, took them and bought the hook to make it +7.5.......Plus a little something on the ML

I think if the Bears Defense shows up tonight, They will win !
Most SuperBowls are better won with a good running team and good Defense.

Just My 2cents ! GL !

Thehorsemen2

Old Post 02-04-07 06:27 PM
Thehorsemen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thehorsemen2 Click here to Send Thehorsemen2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

horsemen

That's funny stuff right there...."they changed their system"...lol

A system that has picke dthe SU winner of the Super Bowl 36 out of 40 is not good enough???????????.....hahahahaha.

I feel better and better every minute about the Bears in this one.

Old Post 02-04-07 06:31 PM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Thehorsemen2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jkaul.............

That's What i said when I first heard it !!

Like the Old saying goes......WHY FIX IT, IF IT AN'T BROKEN !

Could they be trying to more the line a little towards the Colts ?
Then Dump a load on the Bears ??? LOL

Well like I said before, I have Already taken the Bears, And NOTHING will change my mind !

Thehorsemen2

Old Post 02-04-07 06:42 PM
Thehorsemen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thehorsemen2 Click here to Send Thehorsemen2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
amich1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

northcoast

northcoast was by far one of the worst services this yr, i think phil sold his soul to the books

Old Post 02-04-07 06:46 PM
amich1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amich1 Click here to Send amich1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Aces215

Cisco, any other service plays today? Thanks.

Old Post 02-04-07 08:32 PM
Aces215 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aces215 Click here to Send Aces215 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: