StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Grossman is a Joke!!!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
M & M

Grossman is a Joke!!!

Start Griese, he would have done better, This really sux, WTF Grossman is a Joke!!!!!!!

He just neede to have a decent game can't even do that. @nd half was pathetic......

Bench his GAY ass

When making an investment, look for the suckers in the room, If you don't see any. It's You!

Old Post 02-05-07 04:00 AM
M & M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M & M Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bench his gay ass...

Ha. Gay ass. Yes, rexy blows mad cokk, but I really have to question Mr. Smith's state of mind in keeping him out there. I mean the only reason I can come up with for keeping Grossman in the game is if Lovie had bet his house on the Colts. My mom could have done a better job out there than him.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Old Post 02-05-07 03:26 PM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nojob67

Grossman was awful, but Griese has not played in even one post-season game, not to mention a Super Bowl. Along with that, the reports I have read about Brian Griese have said that he has a "dead arm". I have got to think that that had something to do with Grossman staying in the game.

Old Post 02-05-07 03:54 PM
nojob67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nojob67 Click here to Send nojob67 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ok a dead arm

Then why is he on the roster in the first place?

Regrets, I've had a few;
I did what I had to do

Old Post 02-05-07 04:05 PM
FireMillen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FireMillen Click here to Send FireMillen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nojob67

Maybe the same reason that Vinny Testeverde seems to be on a roster every year...to help teach a young inexperienced QB.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:09 PM
nojob67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nojob67 Click here to Send nojob67 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'd rather have griese with a dead arm than grossman with a live one. atleast he'd be able to take a snap and not fumble it. and i'd rather have peyton manning with no arms. he'd still find a way to zip the ball in there and come up with some big plays. i love me some peyton manning boys. he'll go down as one of the greats.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:11 PM
jhayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhayes Click here to Send jhayes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nojob67

Jhayes

I agree with you 100%

Old Post 02-05-07 04:15 PM
FireMillen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

anybody ever see "Crippled Masters"?

Super old, super cheesy Kung Fu flick. Those two guys togther could have done better.

Regrets, I've had a few;
I did what I had to do

Old Post 02-05-07 04:39 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: