StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Best books for dogs and unders?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
NJay

Best books for dogs and unders?

Does anyone who uses multiple books know which ones are most favorable to dog and under bettors?

Thanks in advance.

Old Post 11-24-06 05:00 PM
NJay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NJay Click here to Send NJay a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dogs

betus .....1 to 1.5 to 2 points better on dogs ..

I use pinny .......If i need to buy the point it comes out better for me in the long run, because of there low juice.......

Old Post 11-24-06 05:06 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
marbles63

Bowmans

Big time on dogs, somewhat on unders. They seem to be very independent of the other books. This past Sunday, the had the Colts at -2 -115 while everyone else had Dallas -1.

Old Post 11-24-06 05:17 PM
marbles63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marbles63 Click here to Send marbles63 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Thehorsemen2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bodog is great for the Dogs.....

Just about Always a 1/2 point more for the Dog play !

Thehorsemen2

Old Post 11-24-06 05:19 PM
Thehorsemen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thehorsemen2 Click here to Send Thehorsemen2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: