StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thought I was the only one up so early today .
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thought I was the only one up so early today .

Lets get them this week end ......

Old Post 11-24-06 02:10 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

douglas

early bird gets the best line LOL. hey let's do it this weekend
GLGTFVGFB=-

Old Post 11-24-06 02:14 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

sorry about the last bit, my cat jumped on the keyboard & off today's schedule. opps my secret is out of the bag, my cat picks the games LOL
GL

Old Post 11-24-06 02:17 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

Good to see you both up this morning! Let's have a winning Friday!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

"Don't give up. . .Don't Ever Give Up!" --Jimmy Valvano

Old Post 11-24-06 02:17 PM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

been up since 4:30 central..........coffee pot is empty !!!! where are those leftovers ?????????

glta

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-24-06 02:19 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Thehorsemen2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You Guys...............

Think you are the Only ones Up early !! This is Nothing.....lol

Only reason Dougy is Up early is because he must have had about 3-4 Naps Yesterday ! lol

Thehorsemen2

Old Post 11-24-06 03:18 PM
Thehorsemen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thehorsemen2 Click here to Send Thehorsemen2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

horsie....

How has you thanksgiving ? .....
Will we playing tonight ?

Old Post 11-24-06 03:21 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Thehorsemen2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dougy........

Yes we will be playing tonight........BUT ! I will be posting a few Early...Because i will be Out tonight !!

Most likely won't be home until 10 - 10:30pm so I might just post my bets around 6pm or so. and come back on around that time.

Turkey day was great ! stayed home with the wife, had a few friends stop by,she cooked and Baked. Ate like a Horse !!! lol watched some Football and Collage Hoops made some $$

And you ?.....

Thehorsemen2

Old Post 11-24-06 03:28 PM
Thehorsemen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thehorsemen2 Click here to Send Thehorsemen2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

pertty much the same ....

Except I broke even for the day .....
Maybe won a couple of bucks ......
The lions destroyed what would have been a great day .....Even in a fliping tease the could not cover ....oh well ....try again today .

Old Post 11-24-06 03:32 PM
Thehorsemen2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

How could you bet on the Lions ?? They are On My List !.....
They are on my list for a Reason...............

I need to up date that list, was going to yesterday.....but I think I will have two after Sundays games.. lol

Thehorsemen2

Old Post 11-24-06 03:36 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: