StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thanks for Everything!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CR113406

Thanks for Everything!

I just posted of not2goods thread.

But I would like to thank everyone in the forum for their hard word work. I also feel the forum has went downhill and many of you know I wanted to quit about two weeks ago. Well I didnt and know things will get better. I guess the forum will too. Everyone knows I am not afraid to sound off. It just seems some " ClassLess " acts keep clogging great threads.

Myself truely, I know where I stand. NFL is my profittable game. Post NFL plays and tail the greats.

I will take this time to thank the great people for their hard work and dedication. This is a ball crushing game we all take part in and should not take it for granted. I will not name names due to the fact there are to many cappers that will be left off. But I would like to truely say I am honered to be a part of what goes on here. Some of you have shared notes and help continue my education in Sports Handicapping. If there is one thing I have learned in life, you can never have enough knowledge. I am 25 years old and living the dream in Las Vegas. Ups and Downs but I love it. There is nothing else I would like to do (since injuries forced me out of baseball). Thank you all.

To the haters:

People post their threads with money, cinfidence, and most of all the hope of winning. Why dare bring a man down when a investment backfires. We all have the same goal, lets act like it.

I hope this post find you all well. Gentleman,

Here is a " Toast " to being the best handicapping authority on the planet.

A respectful member,

CR

Old Post 11-24-06 07:53 AM
CR113406 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CR113406 Click here to Send CR113406 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nicely said sir................let's have a winning attitude and $$$ will come along with it...........

gl

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-24-06 12:35 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: