StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > So, what happened to the SOCAL thread?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So, what happened to the SOCAL thread?

Did somebody pull it? Find it hard to believe some moderators are up this late on Thanksgiving monitoring free speech.

Old Post 11-24-06 06:08 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think so....

I noticed my thread/question about SoCal got pulled as well. Hova filled me in.

Old Post 11-24-06 06:11 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well, that's too bad

Anyway, my friends out here give me a bad time when I wear my Georgia T-shirt to work. They tell me I can only have one team and I tell them that's who I root for in the SEC. I really enjoyed them when David Greene was running the show. In fact, I have 2 co-workers who also have Georgia shirts. Not bad for the Pacific Northwest.

Old Post 11-24-06 06:21 AM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Amen, brother!

Love the Dawgs and David Greene was a great QB. I'm heading to Athens Saturday for the game, so wish us luck. Calvin Johnson is THE man - I hope our secondary can contain him.

GL this weekend...

Old Post 11-24-06 06:24 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
un1bomber
FoxDen Hall of Famer

to all of you that were dissing socal for going pay need to chill the f*ck out... the man made a decision here and told you ONCE before he was going what he was doing so that when you guys don't see him no more there won't be 50 "WHERE IS SOCAL" threads....this man fed anyone that cared to read this forum WINNERS for years...this is the type of **** he gets back?

Old Post 11-24-06 06:40 AM
un1bomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for un1bomber Click here to Send un1bomber a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Look

And you will find his announcement of the newsletter under th "promotions" section

Old Post 11-24-06 01:44 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: