StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Top Picks 4 Friday
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
hottestguy112

Top Picks 4 Friday

Hey everyone...I'm new to the board and so far the picks and advice have been great throughout. Just wondering if its ok to set up this thread so we can all post our best best for Friday 11/24 for any sport. I like a two team teaser w/ Texas and Northern IL.

Good luck to everyone

Old Post 11-24-06 08:54 AM
hottestguy112 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hottestguy112 Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

welcome & good luck

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-24-06 12:27 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
daddydan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2 team teaser/6pt

hey hot guy, you must have read my mind. i posted texas on the forum, but had n. illinois as a 2nd choice. now that i have seen someone take them i'm on the same teaser as you.

6 pt teaser:
texas-13....... teased to -7
n illinois-7........teased to-1..................2 team/5unit

have a good day daddydan
-

1unit=$100

Old Post 11-24-06 12:27 PM
daddydan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daddydan Click here to Send daddydan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
daddydan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

oh, by the way hotguy, welcome to the forum.

good luck to you. daddydan

Old Post 11-24-06 12:29 PM
daddydan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daddydan Click here to Send daddydan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Did almost the same...thanks for the idea

Old Post 11-24-06 01:46 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Additional teaser

One more teaser

Ohio +3
Texas -7
6 point teaser played for 2 units

Old Post 11-24-06 01:51 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: