StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > AZ$ NCAA Plays
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

AZ$ NCAA Plays

Play #1

Northern Illinois -7

Huskies are 11-6 since 1994 in Novemebr road games

Eagles are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 home finales.

The home team is is 2-7 ATS in the last nine meetings in this series.

The only problem I see is that there is 67.59 % of the public bet on NI.

Old Post 11-24-06 01:52 PM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

what the hell you doing up?

So early?

Old Post 11-24-06 01:54 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I needed some Tums so I figured while I was awake I'd cap the early game before my son woke up.

Old Post 11-24-06 01:58 PM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

enjoy your day .........

See ya later ,,,,

Old Post 11-24-06 02:02 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

az

hope you had a nice thanksgiving. i'm trying to focus on hoops & it's helping. let's have a good weekend.
GL

Old Post 11-24-06 02:02 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MSU

I agree. Thanks for the WV under last night. I bought an important point as it landed on 129 I believe.

Old Post 11-24-06 03:37 PM
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Play #2

Teaser 220.00 200.00

Texas A&M/Texas U over 45½ for Game
LSU +7 for Game
Colorado U +23 for Game

Old Post 11-24-06 05:54 PM
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Play #3

Texas/ Texas A&M over 24 2nd half

Old Post 11-24-06 07:31 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: