StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > my man,s lines
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

my man,s lines

san antonio spurs 1-. good luck.

Old Post 04-26-03 01:20 AM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks JVF.

Old Post 04-26-03 01:22 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

breadman

called him up at 5:30 central, and waited until 6:10 to call him again, and the line was the same. So I bet Phon then. Hope it gets there. My brother used to follow and bet the nba exclusively and he once told me that a good system to bet in the playoffs was to take the outright loser, not the ats loser or winner, in the next game. Go back to the second round and see how many winners there were. Just a thought.

Old Post 04-26-03 01:45 AM
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

That's the "Zig Zag" play

Old Post 04-26-03 01:48 AM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Jvf, I'm playing Det, Dallas, and SA. Amongst many reasons for each, mainly my thought is that this is an important game 3 in each series and talent will show here as happened yesterday. I know what your man's motives are here but I'm hoping he just put the line out as (1-) as one of my books did. Keep the info coming. GL

Old Post 04-26-03 01:51 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

My understanding is that the "Zigging and Zagging" has been working better in the East.

Old Post 04-26-03 01:57 AM
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

outright losers in the first round were:

Mil, Ind, San Ant, Port, Utah, Det, Minn, and N Or. In the second round all of these teams covered except Spurs, Utah, and N Or, a 5and 3 record. Nothing special but a winning percentage.

Old Post 04-26-03 03:22 AM
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

There's a lot that can be added to the simple "quick revenge" angle that really tightens up that 5-3. You also have a lot more BB to play yet. I have been following the NBA for years and have had a pretty good season (58%) with over 200 selections made. It is a tough sport to win at and it takes many hours of study to handicap properly. Systems are great to use but you have to remember where there is a system there is a tightener. True it limits your plays a bit but I would rather have something that is 2-0 right now than something that is 5-3. I will try to keep you guys posted on what I have that might help you out. It is always your choice on who you play but it just might sway you to one side of the fence when you are unsure. I appreciate all of the help I can get, but I always have to have some firm reasoning for my picks. We will beat this thing if we all use our knowledge of handicapping the games (22 years here). Use logic and not just trends and angles is good advice. It's a long season and just like an ant, if you bring one crumb at a time, when you are through, you will have a nice pile to enjoy.

Old Post 04-26-03 03:59 AM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

qman

thanks.

Old Post 04-26-03 04:36 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

The "Zig Zagging" continues for the East.

Old Post 04-26-03 04:59 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: