StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA now 22-7
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

NBA now 22-7

Here are my picks for tonights games. I hope all of you cashed in last night here with my 4-1 slate. As Always, Good Luck.

Lakers(-)
Boston(-)
Lakers UNDER
Bucks UNDER

Old Post 04-25-03 12:08 AM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

GL Q. Got 3 of yours.

Old Post 04-25-03 12:24 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Why you want to leave a winner on the table? LOL

Old Post 04-25-03 12:31 AM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I think Minny will cover. Lakers gift wrapped to conveniently for may tastes. Never did like fast food much.

Old Post 04-25-03 12:33 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GrayVA
StatFox Hall of Famer

The way the teams have been playing, i see no reason for the Lakers game to be an under. I am w/ the Over there.

GL/all

Old Post 04-25-03 12:39 AM
GrayVA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayVA Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Evening card

NJ and over

Minny and under

Off for a beer after a long day

GL to all

Old Post 04-25-03 01:30 AM
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hate to wish for anyone to lose, we all like winning money and I hope everyone does well, but I sincerely have to say I hope you Laker unders LOSE!!

I think this game is over all the way and that's how I bet it. Hope you all do better on the other games you have played. Just let the Laker game go over!!

Dog

Old Post 04-25-03 03:55 AM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Over courtesy of Wally DD. GL

Old Post 04-25-03 07:58 AM
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

wow

I can't remember the when I have seen so much scoring in the last minute of a game. 12 points UNDER with 36 ticks left and we blow it. Just a bad night and will regroup for Friday. NBA now 23-10, unless a miracle cover from the LA crew. Just grasping, that's all.

Old Post 04-25-03 08:11 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: