StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Lakers Revenge???
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
nasche

Lakers Revenge???

Just looking at the stars for lakers and they have what amounts to 57 stars all for revenge factor...do we really think revenge is that big of a play??? I know the media does but the media does not care about my money...no real 3rd score man there. Big money to lay little return. Just asking the real thinkers here if revenge should outweigh all other factors...it is the only stars they got?

Old Post 04-24-03 04:54 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
nasche

one more thing

that was the ML I was looking at...

Old Post 04-24-03 05:02 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Personally I think revenge is more of a college thing and is over-rated in the pro game. GL

Old Post 04-25-03 04:18 AM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Heavy D
StatFox Hall of Famer

Lakers

The Lakers seem to play well when there title is threatened. They seemed content with the split in Minny after thier game 1 performance. Don't know if they are truly threatened by Minny. A loss tonight would definitely change that

Not sure if revenge is as big of a factor for the Lakers unless it's against the "Queens".

Too much $$ to lay on the ML. I see a closer game - Laker victory.

I think the best bet is probably playing the over by halfs.

Old Post 04-25-03 05:02 AM
Heavy D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heavy D Click here to Send Heavy D a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: